Part 6

I was even more nervous when I pulled him aside but I managed to get out what I wanted.

You:I've noticed you were looking at me when we were in the limo, and then you grabbed my hand, why?

James:Well I like you, and I want to get to know you better.

You:Really? I like you too, I mean your my favorite out of the band and I can't get enough of you.

Did I just say that?? Omg I hope he doesn't think of me as a freak.

He started to laugh. Omg he thinks I'm a freak!

James:Wow well um lets talk over dinner tonight. (He says smiling)

Did James Maslow just ask me on a date? This is GREAT!!

I nodded then we got on the plane. Me and James sat by each other while Bec sat in front of me and the guys sat behind us. Me and James were talking the flight away getting to know each other, this was a dream come true for me. When we landed in L.A it was so hot and I started to sweat. Now I looked a hot mess in front of my idols. I thought. They told us we were going to stay in a hotel there and they were gonna do the concert tomorrow. We agreed and they showed us to our rooms.

You:Thanks for showing us to our rooms.

James:No problem. (He said still looking at me smiling)

I blushed then quickly walked inside the room as soon as Bec opened the door. When we got in our room, I went off on her.

You:Why were you being so rude?!

Bec:Well I don't like them like that.

You:But you told me that you listened to their music and you liked it.

Bec:Oh I did but when I met them, I just didn't like them in person.

You:Why? What have they done to you?

Bec:They didn't do anything, their just not hot.

You:Hold on, just because their not hot you just automatically dislike them? Oh no I didn't bring you on this trip for nothing. You know how much these guys mean to me and you are not gonna mess this up for me ok?!

Bec:FINE!

With that she walked out the room, I didn't understand why she was being like this. u
Ugh she just made me so mad. I let it go then turned around and focused on how beautiful the room looked. I walked around and looked at the bathroom, I was even more stunned. I just couldn't believe I'm here in LA with my fav band, even though Bec made me mad, I still want to have a good time. I walked back into the bedroom and sat at the vanity and started practicing what and not I should say to James because I am really nervous about this date.

You:Hey James uh you look good, um how you doing? No that's not how you start off a conversation. (I say talking to the mirror)

*Knock Knock*

Came at my door, I put on a confused face because I didn't know who it was. Maybe its Bec, I thought. I just hope she got her act together. I opened it and there was a hotel worker. He took what looked like a credit card and gave it to me, I was more confused.

You:What is this?

Worker:Your money.

You:What? Money? This isn't mine and how did I get this?

Worker:For your time here.

And with that he walked away from my door. How could he do that, I can't take this.

You:Wait! (I yelled)

He turned around and looked at me.

You:How much money is on this card?

Worker:About $300,000.

I stood there completely shocked, who in the world would give me this much money?

I walked back into the hotel still shocked and looked at the clock. I saw I still had time to get ready so I might as well take this money and go shopping.......