59

Nico's POV

I am pacing around my apartment trying to think of a cute way to ask Nina to move in with me. 

"What about something like a promposal?"  Hallz says from the couch.

"A what?"

"You know a promposal.  One of those super cheesy punny ways to ask someone to prom."

"Um... I'm going to need an example."

He pulls up a picture of a hockey promposal.

"Awe that's kinda cute."

"Yeah do something like that, she'll love it."

I grab a big piece of paper and a couple of pucks and started thinking of something punny and cute that she would like.  I start writing in big letters and Taylor comes over to help fix it.

"Dude your handwriting sucks give me the marker."

"It does not.  I think it looks fine."

"Well let me help you."

By the time we were done the poster said:

By chance we met,

What a blessing we clicked,

Now will you help me finish my hat trick...

I then had four pucks, each saying a word of 'move in with me?'  on them.

"Go over there by the table and set the pucks up and grab the poster."

"Like this?" 

"Yeah that's good."  He laughs as one of the pucks falls off the table and takes pictures of me struggling in the process, and then finally takes the good picture.

"Send that to her, NOT the bad ones though."

"No I'm sending the bad ones to Dylan."

I set the poster on the table before I started chasing him around my house so he wouldn't have time to send them, but of course he did anyway.

A few minutes later I see a few texts from Dylan and one from Nina.

Dylan:
Well that obviously went very well, lol the struggle to impress girls with chessyness is real

Dylan:
Oh great you made my sister cry

Nina:
Yes!

-

--------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for 7k!! I can't believe it!  I'm sad to say I will be ending this story soon because I feel like it is getting kind of stale.  I'm so glad you guys have enjoyed it this long.  I love you all!