1| Fredrick's Love

Chapter 1: Fredrick's Love

Monday; August 12th

Jonella's pov

"Good morning miss, could I get my time table?" I asked nicely to the lady. "Of course, name?" She beamed

"Jonella Angelique Wilson" I replied, "hey Jonnie" James said,

James is fairly blessed in the gene area, with his baby blue eyes and his blonde hair. He is toned and well built as well.
But he can be an arrogant narcissistic asshole.

He is my best friend though.

Most of the time people thing we're dating. No. We're not. Even if hell freezes over I would never date him.

For fuck's sake, he joined football for two things, one being he's really good at it, and two being because, according to him, "there are a lot of hot guys"

Yup, he's gay. Not that I judge him or anything. It actually makes things a lot more fun. I flirt with him, vice versa but we don't actually mean it.

He can be a real asshole sometimes but I still tend to love him.

"Here's your timetable Ms. Wilson." The kind lady handed me a sheet of paper. "Thank you!" I said as I moved out of the way.

"Could I get my time table please?" James said to the lady giving her his smile that made every girl swoon

"Of course! Name?" James continued to talk to the lady,

"Hey! Sorry we're late, we went to get our locker codes." Louise said,

Louise is a wild girl, she's the tallest girl amongst our group, she has straight raven black hair that she recently cut short, and dark green eyes.

The rest of our friends came running in the room, trailing behind her.

There's Edrick, he's the shortest amongst the boys, he has chocolate brown eyes, and dark brown hair.

There's Rey he and Edrick are the closest, he has jet black hair, and light brown eyes, he is the newest recruit in our group.

There's Bert, he's a bit perverted but nothing I can't handle. He has a lot of connections to people outside our group. He's a red head with blue eyes.

There's Alexa she's feisty. And everyone knows not to stay in a 10 metre range if she's mad. She sticks up for you, and is willing to kill someone who hurts one of us without hesitation. She's a brunette with striking green eyes.

There's Bella, my best friend, out of all the girls she's the closest to me. Some say we're twins that were separated at birth, we have the same light brown hair, we have the same fashion sense, and the same hobbies. We like to read, do gymnastics. The only difference we have is our eyes, whilst she has pale and vivid blue eyes that reminds me of a laser beam or electricity, I have cloudy, muted, darker shade of blue.

Our heights are very unalike as well, she stands at 5'3", while I stand at 5'7".

Everyone was finished getting their timetables and I asked them to come with me to get my locker code.

It didn't take a long time to get my locker code, I requested to be next to my friends' locker

4357-Rey
4358-Edrick
4359-Louise
4360-Bella
4361-Me
4362-James
4363-Alexa
4364-Bert

We stuff all the things we didn't need in our lockers and parted ways.

For Homeroom, I had Edrick, Bella, Louise and James with me.