6| In My Defence

Chapter 6: In My Defence

Saturday; August 17th

Jonella's pov
Okay so recap of last night, we finished our milkshakes and burgers and we went to Nic's. Bella was amazed on how big his house is considering that he's the only one who lives here.

Now, it's currently 7am and we're out in the back, the boys are in the pool while Bella and I are reading in the poolside chairs.

Bella is reading Harry Potter: Goblet of Fire for the umpteenth time, while I was reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Sea Of Monsters.

I was wearing a white two piece swimsuit with bandy straps that go around my torso, Bella was wearing an identical swimsuit but with a different colour, hers was black.

I was peacefully reading when water droplets fell on my forehead, I look up to see a grinning Nic, "what are you doingggggg?" He dragged the 'ing'.

"GREYSON DOMINIC PERCIVAL MAXIMILIAN SINCLAIRE WHERE ARE YOU?" A voice yelled from the inside,

"Oh shit! I forgot she was coming over today." He muttered, "momma Sinclaire is over today!" Alec said excitedly

"I'm out in the back, Mother." He replied in a thick accent, how does his accent come and go?

"Ah Alexander! It's always a pleasure to see you." Mrs. Sinclaire said, "Dominic, how are you? I quite missed you being in trouble back at home. Your father sends his regards." The woman in a black dress that hugged her curves very well, for a mother of 3 she still looks like an 18-year-old teen.

"And who are the girls? 2 days here and you already got yourself a- whatever you call those girls- here with you?" She said in a disappointing look at her son.

"Mother, this is Jonella Wilson, the one I co-star with in the movie. And that's Bella Martin, Jonella's best mate." Nic introduced

"ty uveren, chto ona ne zolotoiskatel'?" (Are you sure she isn't a gold digger?) She said fluently, I have no idea what they're talking about.

"Da, mama. Ona i yeye sem'ya tak zhe chekanilis', kak i my." (Yes, mother. She and her family is as minted as we are.) Nic replied with a clenched jaw.

"Ya mogu zaverit' vas, missis S., ona ne zolotoiskatel', ons dazhe ne pozvolila Greysonu platit' za yedu." (I can assure you, Mrs. S., She ain't a gold digger, she wouldn't even let Greyson pay for her food.)Alec said as fluently.

Ok does everyone speak that language? I don't even know what language that was.

I turn to see Bella just as confused

"Hello, Jonella. I'm Helena Sinclaire, Greyson's mother." She said uncertainty was clear on her voice

"Hello-" I didn't know what to call her, if I say Mrs. Sinclaire she might get offended that I think she's old, if I call her Helena, it might not be a good impression, first name basis isn't for everyone.