AUTHOR'S NOTE #1

1) Ok so you guys might notice that I don't spell their names in the common way, for example, Sinclaire instead of Sinclair. It's kind of my way of being "unique". So please understand me and my weird "habits" if you must call it.

2) I have so many casts assigned to the characters, you DO NOT have to remember them, you don't even have to look them up or anything. If you wish to vision them differently it's totally okay.

3) If I have Grammar/Spelling/Punctuation Errors please do correct me by all means, I don't mind being corrected, I'm human after all. And I might get those a lot because English isn't my first language.

4) sorry if the updates are really slow, like I try my best, but I don't exactly have all the time in the world. Please be understanding.

5) comment what you think about the chapter, whether it be good or bad. Like seriously.

6) voting each chapter would mean the world to me, I mean you don't have to but if you do you get to have a free hug from me.

7) comment if you would like the chapters to be longer or shorter. I'm used to writing long chapters but not everyone likes long chapters.

8) give this book a chance you might actually enjoy it.

9) if you guys have something to tell me, or if you feel like you wanna talk about something, or you have questions feel free to give me a direct message here on wattpad. And if I don't reply to you right away, it's either I'm busy, asleep, writing, reading, eating or that I didn't notice your message. You can comment on a chapter saying you left a message or something.

10) there really isn't a 10 but if you're still reading the author's note until the last bit them comment on the next chapter "rtwau" it means "read the whole author's note"

Thanks a bunch! ❤️

xoxo Maxxx