4| I knew that, strawberry cheeks

Chapter 4: I Knew That, Strawberry Cheeks

Thursday; August 15th

Jonella's pov

I enter the school grounds and I have this weird feeling settled in the bottom of my stomach, I quickly brush it off, due to me seeing my best friend,

"Hey sista from anotha mista" Bella said trying to be cool. Key word: trying.

"You look happy today? You usually hate mornings." I state, "welllll let's just say I feel like something is happening today, you know, I have this weird feeling-" she said before I cut her off and continued her sentence "-settled in your stomach?"

She gave me the "what the fuck we did it again" look.

"Yup! Same here!" I said shaking my head lightly,

We entered homeroom to see James already seated.

"Okay this day just started and it's already so weird." I nudged Bella and nod my head towards James' direction. "Oh my God! He's early" she said in shock

"Exactly." I said before proceeding to sit, I didn't even bother to greet James.

Thankfully nothing else out of the ordinary happened.

Lunch period rolled in and apparently there's two new guys in our level.

From what I heard they're extremely hot.

I want to meet them soon,

The rest of the gang and I got our food, we walked to our usual table but to our surprise two guys sat there, back facing us.

"Excuse me, but this is actually our table." I said loud enough for the guys to hear, "I knew that, strawberry cheeks" He said turning around to face me.

"Greyson?!?" I yelled in shock, "that's my name, don't wear it out." He said chuckling,
"What? Why? When?" Was all I said, "transferred schools. Why not. Yesterday." He shrugged

"So that's why you couldn't contact me" I smiled, "ding ding ding" he said standing and headed my way. He grabbed my food tray placed it on the table and opened his arms, gesturing me to hug him. I, of course, immediately hugged him. He hugged me back tightly, lift me up in the air a bit, and spun me around.

"Ehem?" Bella said, "oh yeah! Bella, Alexa, Louise, James, Edrick, Rey, this Greyson," I said giving them a wide grin. "Hey" they said in unison. "Hey!" Grey said slinging his arm over my shoulder and pulling me closer to his body.

"This is Alec." Grey said to me once we were seated, "Hi!" Alec said smiling widely, " nice to meet you!" I beamed, I saw his eyes scanning over my body, apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed, because Greyson grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him,

He grabbed his phone from his pocket, and unlock it, his lock screen was a picture of me and him, I remember when I took that picture, it was after we filmed a scene and we were on set. We were making goofy faces.

He scanned his fingerprint, and his home screen was shown. It was a picture of me, we were at the cafe in his town, I was staring out the window. I remember telling him to delete the picture.

He then opened his messages and typed in something.

Alec Cambridge 🏈

Fuck off dude, she's mine

Find your own girl.

Bro, you guys aren't
even dating.

Yet.