3| That's Literally Incest

Chapter 3: That's Literally Incest

Wednesday; August 14th

Jonella's pov
I woke up extremely early today around 05:46.

I took a slow bath, I washed my hair as well. After the long, slow relaxing bath, I blow dried my hair. I let it down and left it naturally wavy. I decided to apply some makeup. I contoured my face, placed light eyeshadow, highlight, put a nude old rose shade lip stick before I re-enter my room.

I enter the 2 storey walk in closet and decided what to wear.

We were minted, I won't deny that. But I don't waste money, buying unnecessary things. I don't wave it around people's faces either.

I'm not your typical spoiled rich bitch. I care about my grades, I stay humble, I don't judge a person based on their social ranking, I even help out in charities sometimes, I work in a cafe as a waitress every summer, even if I don't have to.

I decided to wear a pink floral top, red shorts and white stilettos.

By the time I was done, it was already 07:06, I went downstairs, and to my surprise Jared was not yet awake

I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I made waffles. For Annie, two pieces of waffles, drizzled in chocolate syrup, with whipped cream and strawberries on top. For Jared, four pieces of waffles, drizzled in maple syrup, with whipped cream. For me, two pieces of waffles, drizzled in strawberry syrup, sided with fruits in a cup.

I walked in Annie's room to see her peacefully asleep. I decided to prepare her clothes before I woke her up,

I placed the white dress, white ballet flats, and her purse on the couch next to her bed.

"Annie, wake up." I said gently, while I shook her slightly. "Hmm?" She hummed, "get ready for school." I command, "ok" she replied still rubbing her eyes.

I went inside Jared's room next, he is still sleeping, shirtless.

What is it with boys and sleeping shirtless?

"Jared, wake up!" I said jumping on his bed, he groaned and turned his back against me.
I stood up and walk to the other side in order for me to face his drowsy face. "Jayyyyyyy, wake upppppp" I dragged my words.

But instead of getting up like a normal person would, Jay grabbed my arm, pivoting me and pushed me into the floor, with one eye open.

I then slapped his back. "Owwww!" He winced, "Oh don't be such a pussy! Get up!" I said pushing off of his bed, he landed on the floor with a loud thud, landing on his left arm, he yelled curses towards my direction, rubbed his right arm with an accusing glare, before proceeding to continue mumbling profanities under his breath.