28| Bro Hoe

Chapter 28: Bro Hoe

Monday; August 19th

Jonella's pov:
It's the first day of 10th grade, and I already miss the break. I spent it with the gang, Greyson, Jared, Annie, even Mom and Dad.

I shot up out of bed with excitement. It's the first day after all.

I look at the time and it was still 5am.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair.

I put on my outfit that I picked out last night.

It was a white off-shoulder lacy sweetheart top, and some high-waisted jeans. I carefully did my makeup and styled my hair afterwards.

I slip on my white Steve Madden heels and grab my white Hermes handbag.

By the time I was finished changing it was 6:52am.

So I decided to cook breakfast for Jared and Annie.

When I got downstairs I saw Cindy, our cook, preparing breakfast.

"Hey Cindy, need any help?" I asked, "no it's okay, Ms., breakfast'll be ready in 10."

So I decided to head to the living room

<<<<>>>>
"Bye Jared!" I kissed his cheek as I head out.

"Hey there beautiful girlfriend." Someone greeted as I exit the car.

"Hey there!" I said as I walk towards him with a grin plastered on my face.

He engulfed me into a hug.

"Why couldn't I pick you up again?" He asked, "cause it's tradition that Jared sends me and Annie to school." I replied

"Isn't he supposed to be in college?" He asked, "yup. His classes starts on the 26th." I replied as he intertwined our fingers and we start to walk inside.

"Who's your homeroom?" Greyson asked, "Ms. Holly Crane. You?" I asked, "Mr. Url Bolton." He sighed

"See you in lunch break then." He said as he kissed my forehead.

James, Edrick & Bert had same homeroom as me. Sadly none of the girls are.

"Hey sweet pea." Bert grinned, "will you stop calling me that nickname?" I said exasperated

"I don't think so, sweet pea." He teased

Ok, so long story short. I kept on insisting that that scent from bath and body called 'sweet pea' smelled better than the 'temptation' from Victoria's Secret.