30| Proposing

Chapter 30: Proposing

Monday; August 26th

Jonella's pov

Jared left for college yesterday. I was extremely sad. And me being down means Greyson had to cheer me up. At least that's what he said, apparently it was "boyfriend duties". He took me to a place called 'Solstice', it's a fro-yo shop.

"Whenever Bryle and I visit California we would come here." He said,

When we got our fro-yo we sat down at a booth. Talked about our classes, teachers and classmates.

<<<<>>>>
When I woke up, someone had their arms around my waist.

I look at Greyson, he looks so peaceful. He slept over last night. I check the time, 2:18am.

I remove Greyson's arms around my waist but it only tightened. I tried again, and I was successfully able to, but Greyson woke up.

"Elle? Where are you going?" He asked in a (extremely sexy) husky voice

He looks so hot, and I'm definitely checking him out. Messy hair, twinkling green eyes with hazel in the middle, well defined abs, and big biceps, I will myself not to look any further down his torso.

"Checking me out at 2am? That's new." He said

"Oh hush, I just wanted to flip over. But you uh distracted me." I said

He chuckled and kissed me.

I deepened the kiss and he groaned in response, I smile at his reaction.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance, and I give it to him, his tongue explored every nook and cranny of mine, I moan in response.

I bit and tug his bottom lip, and lick it afterwards.

We pulled away, and he started leaving kisses on my jaw before he trailed down to my neck.

He stopped at where my neck meets my shoulder, my sweet spot, and started sucking on it, I moaned.

That's when I felt it, something pressing my inner thigh.

I gasped.

Greyson immediately stopped, "What's wrong, Elle? Are you okay? Should I stop?" Greyson asked frantically

"It's not that, Grey. It's this." I said moving my leg, and pointing at his erected friend on top of my thigh.

"Shit! I didn't even notice." He said moving back.

"Grannie in a lingerie, mom pole dancing, Alec making out with Aunt." He whispered under his breath

"What? Alec making out with Aunt?" I asked

"Uh it's kind of my way to uh calm my friend down." He said

"Thinking of gross stuff?" I asked, "yup." He said joining me back in bed.

<<<<>>>>
I woke up and I was pressed against Greyson's chest.

I successfully pry myself off of him without waking him.

I head to the bathroom and took a bath.

I put a towel on my hair and around my body.

Shit! I forgot to bring underwear and bra inside the bathroom

I walked out to my room and to my underwear cabinet and my bra cabinet.

"Elle?" Greyson asked

I jump up and dropped my towel that hid my body.