13| Pain Killers Might Be A Good Idea

Chapter 13: Pain Killers Might Be A Good Idea

Wednesday; October 10th

Jonella's pov

I woke up with a killer headache, I am back at Daniel and I's room, I have no idea how we got back here, Daniel is asleep beside me, hugging my waist.

Then I realise, something- more like someone- was in bed with us, lying horizontally by my feet was Louise, on the carpet was, James, Bert, and Bella. On the bedroom couch was Edrick, and Alexa was on the bean bag chair.

What the fuck happened?

Flashbacks started to appear, leaving the palace, going to the hotel bar, drinking, a lot of drinking, making out with Daniel, Alexa passing out, Louise throwing up, Bert confessing his heart out, James grinding his ass on some random guy's crotch, Bella flirting with the bartender, Edrick singing like a dying banshee.

For my age, I hold liquor well, Bella got drunk after the 2nd round, Alexa on the 4th, Louise, on the 5th and I on the 7th.

Daniel is the strongest to hold his liquor, he was partly drunk after the 11th round, Bert was wasted on the 10th, James on the 8th and Edrick on the 7th.

I still don't remember how everyone got to the room though.

I check the time and it's 14:58.

I slowly pry myself out of Daniel's iron grip.

I called front desk and requested a ton of Advil and orange juice.

3 bottles arrived, a bottle of ibuprofen, a bottle of aspirin and a bottle of low-dose codeine.

And 5 cartons of orange juice.

"Shukraan Bramin." I said to Bramin, the one who delivered the stuff.

He bowed slightly before turning to leave.

Someone groaned behind me, "morning." Daniel greeted, "afternoon." I corrected,

"Are your friends still alive?" He asked rubbing his eyes, "still breathing." I shrugged.

I took 2 of the ibuprofen and chugged down a glass of orange juice.

A few minutes later and the killer headache became less killer.

"How'd everyone get to the room last night?" I asked.

"Well, I carried you up. And then I told Edrick that Beyonce was in here, and that she was looking for someone to duet with. I told James that some hot guy was willing to fuck. Bert was sobered up a bit and carried Bella up. Alexa and Louise were walking, and by walking I mean taking 3 steps and toppling over, giggling for 5 minutes before getting back up, and they repeated that until they reached here." Daniel said, taking an ibuprofen, and washed it down with the juice.

"Sorry you had to carry me." I said, "it's fine, you're as light as a feather." He said nonchalantly.

Everyone was still in their outfits from dinner.

A remove the silky skirt, letting it fall to the floor, creating a pool around me, I was only in my underwear now, I removed the top, and letting the girls out.

"Holy fuck." Daniel exclaimed as he entered the living room,

"Oh my God! Daniel!" I said turning my back at him. Covering my still developing D-cups.

And before I knew it, he was behind me, like literally behind me, like 3 inches behind me.

He hugged me from the back and nuzzled his face on my neck.