15| Get Wasted

Chapter 15: Get Wasted

Friday; October 12th

Jonella's pov
The boys were nice enough to bring us brunch. They decided to hang out in Edrick and Bert's room. Apparently Bert brought his PS4 and they were just gaming there.

Jone and Farah flew out to Dubai, and they brought 4 of their co-workers, Hannah, Lana, Denya, Chloe.

Right now, Jone is doing my hair right now while Farah is doing my makeup.

Denya is doing Alexa's hair and Lana is doing her makeup

Chloe is doing Bella's makeup

And Hannah is doing Louise's hair.

2 hours later and everyone was done.

We decided to change in separate areas so that the dress would be a surprise, I was changing in my room, Bella was in the meeting room, Alexa was in the living room, and Louise was in the kitchen.

"Jonnie? Are you done? Louise and Bella are done changing." Jone called from the other side of the door.

"I'm almost done, don't let them come out yet." I yelled.

After a few more minutes,

"I'm done!" I yelled

And I heard Alexa yell, "and I'm done as well!"

"Ok, everyone come to the living room in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." They counted down, and we walk out to the living room.

"O my god! Guys! you look amazing!" I exclaimed, "you too!" They said in unison

After a few more compliments and a shit ton of pictures,

We told the boys to start changing since we were done.

I was wearing a rose gold dress, with long sleeves, and had a deep V-neckline. My hair was up, and my makeup was simple, I wore sparkly rose gold heels.

Bella was wearing a sky blue dress with sleeves, the top was similar to mine except it had shorter sleeves. Her hair was up and her makeup was as simple as mine.

Alexa was wearing a purple dress, with long sleeves, it looked a lot like mine, except that it didn't have a deep V-neckline. Her hair was in sort of ponytail, her ends were curled, and her makeup was dark, she wore purple pointed heels.

Louise was wearing a navy blue dress, it was sleeves, it had an extremely deep V-neckline and it showed and ample amount of boobs. She wore velvet navy blue shoes, and her hair was similar to mine.

It was currently 16:30 and Daniel just texted me that he and the boys were finished changing

I told him to come over to our room.

After 3 minutes the boys burst into our room and their mouths were ajar.

They complimented us for a few minutes.