36| City Of Gentle People

Chapter 36: City Of Gentle People

Sunday; December 8

Jonella's pov
Let me catch you up with what happened in the past 3 months.

Greyson was now homeschooled and is now the CEO of Sinclaire Conglomerate.

Alec is also homeschooled and is now the CEO of Cambridge Corp.

Bella joined the music industry and is one of the most famous singers. She went to homeschooling as well.

Bert had movies lining up. And is a well known celebrity.

Alexa and Rey broke up. They decided to be friends.

My relationship with Greyson is still going strong.

So is Bella and Alec's relationship.

James and Jacky started dating last week.

Edrick strived in academics. And is a straight A student.

I, on the other hand, am homeschooled as well. After the VOGUE photoshoot in Cannes a few months back, the magazine finally came out. And I was offered more and more partnerships. My career of being a model happened. I still act in tv series, and in movies.

The gang still hang outs a few times a week.

And I became sort of Greyson's Secretary. Scheduling his meetings and all that. But he actually has a legitimate secretary, Angela. She's a total sweetheart. She's really shy at first and then she broke of her shell and she's now the bubbly, loud, kind of girl. Her boyfriend, Jake, also work for Sinclaire Conglomerate.

Today, we have a family reunion. This should be fun. I haven't seen my relatives in over a month.

"Hala oi! Taasa naman nimo, Jonnie!" Aunt Coleen said (oh my god! You're so tall, Jonnie!)

"Lagi, Auntie! Mura nakog pusti ug suga." I replied (I know, Aunt! I look like lamppost.)

"Ay pag hilom oi! Pasalamat ka! Tan-awa mi, putot kaayo" Aunt Angel said with a fake snarl (oh shut up! You should be thankful! Look at us, we're so short)

And we all laughed

"Awwwe I miss you guys!" I said giving them a hug.

"Hi Leen, Hi Gel, Hi Jon." Ronette greeted.

"Hi Nette!" We greeted back.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" I said

She's 19, I don't think the elders would be very proud.

"your boyfriend?" Coleen asked

"Yeah it's his." Ronette replied

"We haven't met him yet." Angel and I said at the same time

"He's coming here, you'll meet him toda- there he is!" She said with a smile

"Tom, this is Jonnie, that's Coleen & that's Angel. Gel, Leen, and Jon, this is Tom, my boyfriend." Ronette introduced

"Hi! Nice to meet you." I said with a smile

"How old are you?" Coleen asked