14| Squealing, Yelling, and Thrashing

⚠️Warning ⚠️ : extremely short chapter

Chapter 14:Squealing, Yelling, and Thrashing

Thursday; October 11th

Jonella's pov
We're leaving for the desert safari in a few minutes, we went to the mall and ate brunch.

It's mildly cold out today with the temperature of 21°F. Regardless everyone wore warm weather clothes.

I wore a red spaghetti strap floral dress, paired it with brown sandals and a hat. Bella wore a white spaghetti cropped top, a brown skirt, and matched it with black sandals. Alexa wore a white printed off-shoulder top, black shorts, and white sandals. Louise wore a red floral off shoulder top that flared on the arms, white shorts and wore along beige sandals.

 Louise wore a red floral off shoulder top that flared on the arms, white shorts and wore along beige sandals

Daniel wore a white shirt and wore a blue jacket over it, he wore black jeans and paired it with brown shoes. Bert wore a navy blue sweater and wore denim jeans. James wore a white shirt, and a denim jack which he rolled up the sleeves. Edrick wore his classic black and white outfit, he wore a black and white long sleeve, which he rolled up, black jeans, and white shoes.

 Edrick wore his classic black and white outfit, he wore a black and white long sleeve, which he rolled up, black jeans, and white shoes

We're currently on our way to the desert and everyone is just on their phones.

<<<<>>>>

We rode the land cruisers that awaited us on desert grounds.

We couldn't fit in one car so we had to separate. On the first car was Daniel, Bella, Me and James. On the other car was Edrick, Louise, Bert and Alexa.

We were thrown around, bouncing up and down, and sliding side to side. Everyone was squealing, yelling and thrashing their arms.

It was a fun ride.

We reached the middle of the desert where camels, eagles and tents await us.

We rode the camel, took pictures with the eagle and went to the tent areas.

We waited for a while before dinner started, food that I've never seen before was served.

After dinner, there was a show, a guy spinning around multiple times, fire dancing, and belly dancing.

After the eventful adventure, we went back to the drop off point.

No one really enjoyed their dinner, the food was too spicy.

So we did what we always did, eat at McDonalds.

It was currently 20:00

And everyone was pretty much exhausted.

"What're we doing tomorrow?" I asked Daniel sleepily

"Dad's event. The Ball." He replied.

"What time does it start?" I asked, "the event starts at 5, dinner starts at 7, the event will probably end by 8 at the most. And how does clubbing sound to you?" He winked

"We're underaged, Daniel. I don't think we can fool the people that were 21." I said, "true. But if your uncle owns the club then you obviously can." He smirked.

"Clubbing it is." I smiled.

I text the group, 'we're going to Pendleton's ball tomorrow, it starts at 17:00. We're going clubbing after, Daniel's uncle owns the club, we can drink. Girls, be at my room by 13:00, hair and makeup will be there.' I sent the text and locked my phone, that's all I remembered before everything went out.

<><><><><>

Shortest chapter I've ever written.

I'll try to make it up to you guys.

Comment what you feel like commenting, vote if you like it!

Maxxx ❤️