Chapter Fourteen ✓

Should I do some surveys for you guys to take to chose what happens next in each chapter because I'm running out of ideas here.

Here's a small nightmare chapter as well, my sadistic lovelies.

I'm also sick and I feel like shit but okay. You guys will possibly get a treat too so be ready and have tissues nearby.

TRIGGER WARNING: THERE WILL BE GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SELF-HARM AND NIGHTMARE-ISH REALITY THING. I believe that's it. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND KNOW THAT I WARNED YOU IF ANY OF THIS DOES TRIGGER YOU AND BRING BACK OLD MEMORIES OR ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONOT REPEAT ANY HARMFUL ACTIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS CHAPTER. I BEG OF YOU PLEASE DON'T.

You were afraid of sleep.

It wasn't the fear of drifting off into dreamland where you would confront your biggest fears on those horrendous nightmares.

No.

You dealt with memories.

Memories of your pain.

Your past.

Your friends.

Your family.

And your fears as well.

You nightmares would remind you of your worthlessness.

Of your failures.

Your hatred.

Your wishes.

These wishes weren't ones that were happy, an example being: 'I wish I had a puppy' or something along those lines.

No.

Your wishes were horrible.

Deadly.

A wish to be run over in traffic when you crossed the street.

A wish to starve to death when you don't eat for a few days.

A wish to fall off the railing and into the river when you walk along the bridges.

A wish that someone would come along and shoot you.

A wish to fall off the Eiffel Tower when you sat up there.

A wish to have never been born.

There were plenty more. None of which were all that great for any other's to hear.

Hell, you hated telling yourself them sometimes.

But no, that wasn't even half of it.

It wasn't just 'I lowkey wish to die somehow, someway, without it being by my own hand just so it isn't considered suicide.'

No.

It was also the fear of what would happen if that did happen.

If you were to die, somehow, how would everyone react?

Would they get mad?

Would they be in pain?

Would they try to join you?

Would they get depressed and suicidal, too?

What if it didn't work as planned and you ended up in the hospital?

What about all the money your parents or someone would have to pay for a funeral or hospital bills?

What if you didn't get a funeral?

What if no one actually cared?

What if...

The number of questions littered your mind, the answers out of reach. You hated it.