Chapter 7

"Hey (Y/N)!" Obi yells, jumping out of a tree.

"Oh, hi Obi." You respond.

"Are you heading to the library? It's closed today, cleaning and rearranging it." Obi smiles. "So I guess you have a day off! What do you want to do?"

"Uh, I don't know. I kinda want to go check out the coastal cities." You say.

"Ok! Well, I'll a company you. Master has ordered that I watch over you. Is that ok with you?"

"Um, sure." You say, kind of flustered.

"Ok! Let's go! Obi runs ahead.

*timeskip*

"A boat?" You question?

"Yeah! You wanted  to visit a coastal city, so a boat!" Obi hops on the big boat. You follow along behind him.

"The breeze does feel really nice."

"So how does the castle feel?" Obi asks

"Like I said, a prison. It would be nicer if I had more free time. I feel like a princess"

"Princess. Huh." Obi mutters to himself. "Are you looking to buy anything in particular? Or just going to look around the town?"

"Just look around I guess. I do need more paper for letters home." You reply. "Are you looking for anything?"

"No. Oh wait, yes. Good food. I'm hungry." Obi grumbles. You laugh at his silliness. You reach in you bag and pull out some small cookies. "Here." You hand him the cookies, and he takes a bite.

"Mmm. These are good! Did you make these?"

"Yeah, I had a little help from the cooks though. I hope to get better."

"You don't need really need to though. They all ready taste really good!" He smiles.