Chapter 30

His soft lips touch your cheek. He leans back, and looks at you, with a sweet smile that you just love so much. Your mouth is hung open, and you quickly close it.

"I like you (Y/N). And I hope you can forgive me for being such an idiot and hurting you." He looks down at his hands, and back up at you.

You awkwardly look at your hands. You don't know what to do, you have never been in this situation before.

"Oh gosh, say something. What do you say? What do you say? You like him too, and you forgive him. Of course you forgive him. Just tell him how you feel. On the count of three, speak. 1, 2, no no. Ok. Count of five. 1, 2, 3, oh jeez no. Ok. Just tell him. Now."

"I-I like you too Obi. Of course I forgive you. And I'm sorry for any trouble that me liking you might have caused, like you getting hurt. I could have asked for another gaurd so you wouldn't get hurt, but I liked spending time with you. . And that's really selfish of me. I'm sorry." You continue looking at your hands in shame at how idiotic you acted.

You feel strong arms wrap around you, in a tight embrace.

"(Y/N), you don't need to apologize. I loved being your gaurd, and I would protect you any day. Don't feel bad." He pulls back, and looks at you, resting his hands on your shoulders.

"All though, I think we should get back." He smiles, and jumps out of the tree. He holds his hand out, and you take it. You jump out of the tree, holding your dress with your free hand, and holding Obi's hand with the other. You walk back to the wedding side by side.

When you get back, you sit down at the table next to your parents. You mother leans to whisper in your ear.

"Are you Good? Your face is All red?" You mother pokes your arm, and smiles at You, looking toward Obi. You cover your face in your hands, and your mother laughs. You hear your father say something to Obi, and see Obi nod.

You take a sip of your drink, and look around. Hana and Ruto are dancing happily on the floor, and you notice others are invited to join. Your parents get up and leave to go dance. A couple of the Hana's and your cousins are running around in the outskirts of the garden, making everyone smile.

You feel a tap on your shoulder, and look up to see the topaz eyes looking at you.

"Princess, would you like to dance?" You almost drop your drink. You set your drink down, and get up.

"Uh- sure." Obi takes your hand, and walks you over to the floor. He places a hand on your back, and you place your hand on his shoulder.

Your heart jumps again, and a shiver sprints up your spine.

"I guess I'll just have to get used to this feeling."