Chapter 12

"My brother is coming!" You tell Obi. "I haven't seen him for so long!"

"That's awesome (Y/N)! When will he be here?"

"In four days." You feel anxious in a happy way. You can't wait to see him!

*Time Skip*

"Ruto!" You run up to him and engulf him in a hug. He bends down to give you a hug back. You ruffle his brown, fluffy hair.

"You are still shorter than me." He says, teasing you. He is about a head taller than you, and you frown at him.   

"You just had to bring that up. Well, I'm smarter than you." He smiles at You. You remember what he said in his letter "oh! What was the other news you had!"

"Alright, I'll tell you." You guys go outside and sit on a bench. He seems nervous, but excited.

"Do you remember Hana?" You nod your head. Hana was a girl he met during a trip. She had long, black hair and emerald eyes; according to Ruto's letters. The two of them became friends, and eventually, their feelings for each other had grown.

"I want to ask her to marry me." You stare at him, and then what he said sinks in.

"That's awesome!" You smile at him, and You are happy for him. He always struggled with talking to girls, and now he had the courage to ask a girl to marry him.