Chapter 22

You have been walking for a couple of hours, and have encountered no one. Your stomach grumbles, and you jump. "Oh, guess I am hungry." You walk a couple more miles, and find large blue berry bushes growing out everywhere. "Oh, just perfect." You race over, check to make sure they are blueberries, and pop one in your mouth. You smile as you chew the sweet berry, and sit down in the grass next to the bushess. You sit there, munching on blueberries mindlessly.

You hear some one's voice, barely audible. You crawl deeper into the shrubs, and look out. You don't see anyone, when just then a person jumps out of a tree, on to the ground.

"Obi!" You jump/crawl out of the Bush as fast as you can. He turns toward the bushes, and races over. He embraces you in a tight hug. You blush, but hug him back.  You loved how his strong arms encircled you when you felt so alone. You can hear his heavy breathing. "Was he running all this time?" He removes his arms from the hug, and you frown.

"I'm sorry!" Obi looks at you in the eye.  "I was trying as hard as I could you reach you sooner, but I literally had escape prison. Zen had a different plan, and tried locking me up to keep from running after you."You laugh, and he smiles a little. You then remember something.

"Oh! I know who took me! I figured it out!" He looks straight at you.  "It was one of the house keepers back home. I think he would fix the doors and stuff like that. He was fairly new. Aaden Nakamura. I think that is what his name was."

Obi speaks. "Well, that's good. We know who he is."

"My question is, why was there no one else There? It was just me, Aaden, and some other dude that I didn't know. That was it." Obi thinks for a moment.

"Well, let's go check it out." Obi pulls out your knife , and passes it to you. You grasp it.

"Thank you!" Obi nods his head.

"No problem princess! Now, let's go get those idiots!"