Chapter 17

You get up from the grass, and smile down at Obi. "I'm going to head to bed."

"Ok." Obi gets up and follows you.

"W-why are you following me?" You mentally slap yourself for stuttering.

"Zen moved me to a room next to yours in case you need me or something happens." You blush.

"O-ok." Another mental slap. You walk to your room, and see Ruto and walk over to him. You see the worry on his face.

"I heard someone attacked the castle. Are you Ok? I have been trying to find you."

"Yeah, I'm fine." You tell Ruto what happened, and tell him again that you are ok.

"I'm tired, so I am going going to bed. Goodnight Ruto! I am so glad that you are able to visit!" You hug your brother, and start to enter your room.

"Uh, goodnight Obi." You bow your head.

"Good night, princess." He smirks. "And remember, if you need anything, just tell me." He walks toward his door, and you enter your room.

You change into some pajamas, and flop on your bed. You are a little scared, but you know Obi is right next door, which puts your mind at ease. You clean your knife off, and place it under your pillow. You try to slow your breathing, and eventually you fall asleep.

*In the morning*

"So, what do you want to do?" You and your brother are sitting in the grass.

"How about we go riding?"

"Sure." You and Ruto go to the stables, and mount two horses. You pull a bucket over, and use it as a stool up your horse.

"Still can't get on a horse by yourself?" Ruto teases.

"Shut up." Ruto gets on his horse, and you both ride out of the stable. You go on the trails, and enjoy the scenery.

"How is Soro?" You break the silence.

"Good. He enjoys traveling everywhere and helping dad with the ships. He was jealous I got to come see you." Ruto smiles.

"He will see me at your wedding." You look at Ruto, and see him blush. "How are you going to ask her?"

"I don't know. Maybe I could carve her something. I love to carve things." Ruto thinks for a couple minutes.

"Their is a grove of Sakura trees in her backyard, I could ask her there. Maybe I could take one of the branches and carve a ring box out of that."

"That sounds amazing! She will be blown away!" You look up at the trees, and smile.