Nineteen

BTS had been travelling to places left and right for the past few days, and this was their last flight for a while: back home.

That morning, the members had woken up late since they had a concert the following night.

"Crap!!" Namjoon yelled in the early morning, and he quickly got the other members up.

"We need to leave! Otherwise we will be late to the airport!"

The other members got up and got ready quickly. They already had most of their things packed, so once they were all ready they left as soon as possible.

When they got to the airport, there was already a long line to check in. Waiting patiently, they finally checked in and paid for their baggage claim.

When they got to security that was when the real problem had started. Fans were lined up along to line for security for BTS, but it didn't help the members since they were stressed and just wanted to be on the plane.

Security took their time, and checked each of the members bags. BTS might be too late for the plane.

Finally, when they were out of security, Jungkook sprinted to the gate so that he could stop the plane from taking off without them. The rest of the members hurried behind him, but couldn't keep up.

When they got to the gate, the door had just closed.

"I'm sorry, but the plane is about o take off. You missed it." One of the ladies at the desk said.

They were too late.