7. Everything I wish I had (Flash Thompson #1)

Everything I wish I had- Flash Thompson #1

Word count- 1579

status- unedited

point of view- 3rd person Author

Happy Reading!!!
PS important A/N at the end

Dating Flash Thompson has probably been the best thing that happened to Y/N's life. Y/N grew up with a foster family, after foster family and was in and out of houses. She always dreamt of having a real family. She had finally found it through Flash. Currently, she was 15 and on her 6th foster house. She never managed to last long in one place which caused her to not trust people. Both of them found love in each other but she still had yet to admit it to him. The hardest part of all of this was her best friend. Y/N's best friend still didn't trust Flash as he had bullied her in the past. It took her awhile to finally trust Flash and put the past behind her. And she was glad she did.

Y/N and Flash were currently on a bus driving to Washington D.C for the academic decathlon. He had his arm around she and she leaned against his shoulders as she read her textbook trying to do some last minute studying for the decathlon. Flash took the book out of her hands and closed it.

"Flash! Give me back my textbook." She protests.

"No can do." He smirked.

"Eugene Thompson, give it back now." She responds sternly.

"Sorry Y/N, this is all for your own good." He answers.

She sighs thinking Flash was probably right. She snuggled into his shoulders and closed her eyes. She rested her head on his chest and she could hear his heart beating. He started to fiddle with a strand of her hair and she fell asleep.

A few hours later...

"Babe, wake up!" Flash urges shaking her awake.

She groans.

"No, lemme sleep." She mumbles.

"We're stopping for food." He responds.

"Ugh fine. It's so cold though." She shivers.

Flash smiles and takes off his jacket for her.

"Thanks, babe." She smiles back.

"Okay, let's go buy food." He says.

Time skip to the hotel*

"Pst. Y/N! Over here." A voice whispers.

She groans and glanced over to the window of the hotel room She and Liz had been sharing.

"Flash? What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Follow me." He says motioning her to follow him out the window.

Y/N followed and opened the window.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" She asks while slipping on her jacket.

"I've got something to show you," Flash says.

He led her up some stairs and soon enough they were at a moonlight picnic that Flash had set up.

"Babe, this is beautiful." Y/N gushed and kissed her boyfriend.

"Not as beautiful as you." He smiles.

She rolled her eyes but laugh at his terrible attempt to make a pickup line.

"Oh shush you." She laughs.

"I'm serious!" Flash protests.

Y/N kissed his lips softly.

"Thank you." She answers.