19. I'm sorry (harrison Osterfield #3)

Status: Unedited

Word count: 1016

POV: 3rd Person 

Happy Reading!!!!

***************************************************

You sat on the couch with a mug of hot coco and a blanket wrapped around your body deep in thought. The sound of a doorbell interrupt your thoughts.

You sigh pulling yourself up not wanting to open the door because you already knew who it was.

Harrison.

Harrison was your boyfriend of 3 years but you currently aren't on speaking terms. You had found out 1 week ago that he cheated on you for the second time.

You sigh opening the door just wide enough for you to see who it was.

Sure enough it was Harrison. You saw him standing there holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

You try to close the door quickly, not wanting to see or talk to him.

"Y/n! Wait!" Harrison yells trying to stop you from closing the door. You end up closing the door successfully and sinking down to the frame while you covered your face with your hands as you quietly sobbed praying Harrison would leave you alone. Harrison didn't give up. He was determined to get you back.

"Y/n." Harrison asks softly.

"Just leave me alone!" You shout.

"Hear me out." He begs.

"Leave Harrison please." You beg closing your eyes praying he had left.

You didn't want the possibility of wanting him back.

You didn't want to get hurt again.

You'd let him do it twice before and it ended poorly for you.

Harrison knew he screwed up.

He knew it the minute he saw your expression change from anger to hurt in seconds.

And he regretted what he did. He loved you, he really did. He was scared of commitment.

"Y/n-." Harrison starts.

"Please Haz, leave." You quietly beg.

"Hear me out." Harrison pleads.

You sigh knowing he wasn't going to give up letting him continue but not opening the door for him. You could hear his body shifting to lean his back on the door.

You so badly wanted to hug him.

You wanted to give in, before he even said a word.

You wanted to go back to the simple times. When Harrison would come home with your favorite flowers. You wanted to relive the movie marathons you had with Harrison, Tom, Sam, Harry and sometimes Paddy. Those boys held places in your heart that you didn't want them to have.

Harrison took a deep breath.

"Y/n, remember back when we first started dating. We went to the park off Appleton, and we just talked. For hours. Tom was beating my ass telling me that we needed to go home but we stayed there not caring about anything, just enjoying each other's company and you were in my arms. We talked and I asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up. I could tell you hadn't told many people before and that I was one of the few people you trusted. You hesitated but then told me you with a small smile that you wanted to be a singer. You then took me by the arm and we ran back to your house laughing. You led me to the roof and we watched the sunset. You then whispered "Sometimes I come up here, just to be alone. Away from the chaos at home and I just think." I asked what you thought about and for the second time that evening you got quiet. You answered without making eye contact "I think about what life would be if I just left. If I left everything behind and ran away. I think about if anyone would miss me if I left and then I remember I don't have anyone. What's the point of living if I don't have anyone?" I made a promise then that I would be the man that you needed but I broke that promise and I'm so sorry." Harrison apologizes.

You started sobbing uncontrollably and all you wanted was to feel the warmth of Harrison's soft embrace again. You wanted to be his.

"Y/n I know I don't deserve another chance but I'd really appreciate it if you would remember me the way I was at the beginning. Not the bad, but the good." Harrison scuffs but continues "I don't even deserve that much. I'm sorry Y/n/n. I really did love you. I guess, I was just scared of commitment. I was scared I wasn't enough, so I pushed you away. I still love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry Y/n, I really am."

It stays quiet for a while and Harrison sighs getting the idea that you didn't want him back. You can hear him standing up dropping the flowers at the doorstep gently in defeat. He slowly walks down the steps hoping you would still take him back. You quickly stand up opening the door.

"I-I love you too Haz."

******************************************************************************

GUESS WHO'S BACK

I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES.

I know I promised updates but I really have not been feeling like writing.

I had a concussion for 3 weeks due to a car accident so I couldn't update but I'm trying to get back to writing.

School ends on June 7th which is in about 14 school days so whoop whoop.

I'm going to be a junior/upperclassman.

Woah.

Anyways,

I'm sorry for dissappointing you guys.

But as always, don't forget to shoot requests my way if you have any. I'll try my best to get them out as quickly as possible.

Also, update on Endgame imagines.

I will start writing them soon.I feel like there has been enough time for everyone to see the movie however I will write spoiler warnings on each endgame related imagines for another month.

Side note: If any of you have any good Marvel/Tom holland related imagines books that you think I would enjoy, please leave them in the comments.

Thank you for continuing to read despite my lack of updates.

Love y'all 3000

-agent_stank