16. I won't give up on us Peter Parker #5

Warning- Not my best work but I've been working on this for 2 weeks now and I just want to publish it

Title- 16. I won't give up on us Peter Parker #5

words- 2479

status- unedited

POV- 3rd Person

Happy reading!!

(In this story, Flash and Peter are friends)

********

Y/n was nervous.

Anxiety began to rush through her vains.

She was currently waiting for Peter's aunt to drive her to the airport for her class trip to Europe. She had never been out of the country nor been on a trip without her parents. Both her parents were at work so her older brother was left in charge of making sure she had everything.

"Passport?" Her brother asked.

You nodded, holding up the navy blue passport.

"Warm clothing?" He asked.

You nodded again motioning to your suitcase and the warm sweater you were wearing that was probably Peter's.

"You're all set." You brother responded.

You fiddled with a bracelet that was hanging loosely around your wrist while tapping your foot anxiously.

"Hey, Y/n. Look at me. You'll be fine." Your brother assures you.

You nod in response feeling a little bit more at ease.

Suddenly a car horn honks and you see Peter sitting in the front honking it with flash and Ned with him.

"Yo Y/n hurry up!" Flash yells.

Your brother pulled you into a quick embrace.

"Remember to stay safe and have fun." He tells you.

You nod and hug him back.

"Okay."

You grab your bags including a small backpack with your essentials for the flight.

You run out the door and you climb into the back seat with Peter.

"Finally. I was just telling the guys that we should just leave you here." Flash teases.

"You probably should have." You mumble still a little nervous nuzzling your head into Peter's shoulder.

Peter chuckles but continues to have a look of concern on his face.

"Y/n you alright?" He asks.

You nod.

"Just a little nervous about the flight." Your stomach grumbles in hunger and you curse at yourself that you hadn't eaten breakfast or drank coffee.

Peter smiles and hands you a donut, a breakfast sand which and your favorite Starbucks drink. Your eyes widen at the food and grab the delicious meak in front of you. Peter laughs at your childish behavior. You pout but continue to eat. After you finish, you rest your head on Peter's shoulder and he planted a soft kiss on your forehead while fiddling with a strand of your hair.

The car ride to the airport was fairly short but Flash and Ned kept fighting in the car on who got to sit next to Peter on the plane. Peter had already said that you were guaranteed a spot next to him but the others continued arguing until both of them asked for your opinion.

"Y/n gets to pick who sits next to Peter." Flash smirks at you.

You shrugged.

"Just rotate halfway through the flight. Flash can sit next to Peter for the first half and Ned can the second half." You compromised.