5.Daddy Issues Tom Holland #3

Background info for this update- You are one of the editors for Infinity war and dating Tom for 3 years. Your father comes once a month to take your salary for whatever week he is visiting.

Daddy Issues- Tom Holland #3

Point of view- yours

Word count- 1523

Status-edited

Happy Reading !!!

You groan in frustration as you re-edit the clip for what seemed like the hundredth time. Clicking the delete button a few times to get the clip back to the original. You hadn't slept in a couple days as you had to finish editing the entire movie in just a few days. Your partner had been fired a week ago leaving you to take over the work they were supposed to do. You took a sip of your coffee and went back to editing. A few hours later, the clip was finally edited and you went on to the next. You groan as you realize you still had a good 15 minutes to edit which could take up to another day to finish. Luckily, you had until the end of the week to finish. You had hardly left the editing studio for the past couple days. Your boyfriend had been concerned about your health as he would often stop by to check in on you whenever he wasn't doing an interview or hanging out with the cast.

Suddenly, a grande version of your favorite Starbucks drink landed at the top of your desk. Your eyes widened and you grateful drank multiple sips of it.

"Thought you could use some caffeine." Your boyfriend Tom said.

You pecked his lips and continued to sip on the drink.

"Thanks, this job is killing me." You groan.

Tom chuckled.

"You're telling me. Marvel honestly knows how to push people to their limits."

You smiled.

"Part of me wants to quit and become an actor." You laughed.

You despised acting as you hated being at the center of attention.

"Dang, you hate it that much?" Tom joked.

You tiredly smiled at him and yawn a few times

"Hey babe, I think you need to get some rest," Tom suggested kindly.

"I'm fine, gotta get your movie edited and ready for the fans." You reply while holding back a yawn.

"You can barely stay awake. Babe, how about you take an hour away from the computer. It could give you some more creativity." Tom urged.

You sigh.

"Fine, but let me save this really quick." You say.

Being extremely exhausted, you didn't realize you accidentally had press delete instead of saving which cause you to scream in frustration and break down sobbing. Tom didn't know how to calm you down but comforted you by wrapping you in a hug. After about 15 minutes, your sobs turned into small sniffles and you finally had the courage to see how much damage you had caused. Luckily, it was just the clip you were working on when Tom walked in.

"Babe, you okay?" Tom asked.

You nodded.

"I'm fine." You answered.

"How about I help you? We can get this done faster and then I can finally take you out to dinner." Tom jokes trying to lighten up the mood.

You smile.

"Ok."

You edited the clip for a good hour before Tom got reckless and wanted to get food.

"Babeeeee. I'm starvinggg." Tom whined like a little kid.