18. An unexpected Team up Flash thompson #2 (requested)

Requested by- spiderneds

whoop whoop, I got my first request!!

As promised, the surprise Harrison Osterfield story will go live sometime this week.

Hope this is what you wanted!!

18. An unexpected team up Flash thompson #2 (requested)

Word count- 1759

POV- 3rd Person

Status- unedited

***************************

Flash and his girlfriend Y/n were the school's golden couple. They had everything going for them. Y/n was a straight A student and captain of the school's track and field team. Flash was the quarterback of the school's football team. Together, they were the definition of couple goals. They spent every day and did everything together. Flash was always over protective of Y/n and protected her at whatever cost. He did everything in his power to keep her safe.

No one knew what was about to happen.

Flash definitely did not expect what happened to happen
********

Y/n's best friend happened to be Peter Parker. Peter was your average nerd and Flash was jealous of Peter. Peter was always close with his girlfriend and he felt threatened by their friendship.  He had a right after all, Y/n was his girlfriend and not Peter's. But Flash knew that Y/n wouldn't cheat on him with Peter. But Peter's suspicious activities led Flash to not trust the boy even though, Y/n and Peter had been friends long before he became Spider-Man.

Nobody but a few of Peter's closest friends including Y/n knew that Peter was Spider-Man. He did this to keep everyone safe.

Currently, the two best friends were having a star wars marathon.

Y/n was hanging out with Peter before she went on a date with Flash.

"Does he treat you right?" Peter randomly blurted out.

"What Pete?" Y/n asks.

"Flash. Does he treat you right?"

"Yes Pete. Yes he does. Speaking of Flash, I have to go back to his house. Flash is taking me out tonight."

Y/n began to pack up her things as Peter grabbed his suit.

"Want me to swing you back?" He asks. Y/n nodded slightly frightened because Peter had only done that a couple times before and she was terrified of heights. There was no way she could make it back to Flash's house in time with Queen traffic, so this was her only option. Peter scooped her up as the young girl hung onto his neck tightly. They made it back in time and Peter set her down in front of Flash's house. Peter took his mask off and gave the young girl a quick hug.

"Stay safe." Peter says.

She nods

"Thanks Pete."

Peter nodded his head making sure she got into his house before swinging back home to his apartment.

Peter thought he kept his identity hidden considering it was dark and Flash lived in a quiet suburban neighborhood.

Little did he know that Flash was watching him and had figured out his identity. His jaw dropped when his girlfriend appeared at his front door hugging Spider-Man. But he shrugged it off and went to greet his girlfriend.

"Hi babe." She greeted with a hug.

"Hi love. You ready to leave?" He returned the gesture grabbing his sweatshirt, mostly in case you got cold because Flash rarely got cold.