6.Summer nights (Tom Holland #4)

Tom Holland #4- Summer nights

Word count- 1,270

Point of view-  First person reader

Status-unedited. 

Key to this chapter

Y/N/N= your nickname

GCSE'S= basically like the SAT, ACT and the AP exams for British people

Happy Reading!!!

It had been 2 months since Tom left for the infinity war tour. He was coming home in a few weeks and I was going to be joining him for the rest of the tour. I couldn't join him right away because I had to finish school for a few months before I could go. My mom had agreed to let me go only if I finished school. Summer was almost here and I could not wait.

Currently, I was at my cousin Harrison's house on his couch scrolling through Instagram as Haz was cooking. I stumbled across Tom's post and smiled. It was an old picture of the two of us smiling with the caption 'miss this girl. I'll be back before you know it. Stay strong love xx Tom." 

I smiled and typed my reply. 

I set my phone down and went to the room I stayed in at Harrison's house and went to grab my phone charger. My phone buzzed and saw that Tom was FaceTiming me.

"Hey y/n/n, how's life?" Tom asked tiredly. 

I shrugged.

"The usual. Nothing much exciting happened. Just waiting for school to end. Although, my GCSE results came in." I say. 

"Really? What'd you get?" Tom responds.

"I've been too scared to open it." I chuckle. 

Tom smiles.

"God, your laugh is beautiful."

I blush and smile.

"Anyway, how's the tour?" 

"It's been good. But I'm lonely without you." Tom whined.

I laugh.

We quickly chat up with each other.

I then heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey Haz? Were we expecting anyone?" I ask.

Haz shrugged. 

"Babe, I'll be right back," I say

Tom nodded. 

I opened the door and it revealed a smiling Tom. I gasped and jumped into his arms.

"You weren't supposed to come back for another 2 weeks," I say.

"I wanted to surprise you. So I flew back as soon as they let me." He peeks my cheek. "And also, there are a couple things I want to tell you that I thought would be better to tell you in person."

"Ok, but first, I'm starving. And I'm sure you are too.  Luckily, you came at the right time. Haz is cooking right now."

"Yum, Haz's food is the best. Besides yours of course." Tom smiled.

I laugh.

"Let's go you, dork." 

A couple of hours later...

As Tom and I got ready for bed, Tom looked nervous and a little scared.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I ask.

"Uh, so you know how I was supposed to stay for a couple months after we come back from the tour?" Tom responds.

I nod.