2. public spotting Tom Holland # 2

Public spotting- Tom Holland #2

point of view- yours 

word count- 617

Status- unedited 

in honor of me seeing infinity war in less than 2 hours

Happy Reading!!!!

Your boyfriend of 3 years Tom, had just come home from the final press conference for infinity war. Infinity war had been playing at your local theatre for a few days and you have waited for Tom to come back before you watched it. Currently, the two of you were cuddling on the couch wondering what to do that day.

"I know! We can watch infinity War!" Tom exclaimed as the idea popped into his head. 

You looked at your boyfriend strangely.

"Tom, you just came back from filming and the press tour. The first thing you want to do is to watch it in the theater?"  You frowned. 

"Babe, you haven't seen it yet right?"

You shook your head no.

"Perfect! Let's go." Tom babbled completely oblivious to what I had just said and grabbed his sweatshirt. He picked up his phone to check the time showings.

"We've got 30 minutes until the next showing. Come on, lets go!" He urged you to get uplike a little kid. 

"Tommmmmm." You whined.

"Yeah babe?" He asked

"It's too cold to go out." You complained.

Tom tossed you his sweatshirt.

"Problem solved." He smiled.

You grumbled but got up slipping the sweatshirt on as you followed your dorky boyfriend. 

Tom was waiting in the car with a smile on his face bouncing up and down with excitement.

"God babe, I can't wait for you to watch it." He gushed.

You smiled and pecked his lips. 

"I can't wait to see you act." You smiled.

Just then, a swarm of girls rushed up to the car. 

"Shit, I forgot about the fans." Tom cursed. You laughed. 

"Babe, go say hi. I'll be fine in the car." You said. 

Tom smiled and pecked your lips quickly before climbing out of the car. The girls shiereked and started to gush.

"Hi girls! What can I do for you?" Tom smiled. 

Many asked for photo's and signatures. 

"Y/N, can you take a photo with us?" One fan asked. 

You nodded and climbed out of the car. Thinking they said take a photo for us, you went behind Tom to take the photo. The girls giggled. 

"We want you to take a photo with us, not for us." A girl giggled. 

"Oh! Why me?" You asked stupidly.

"Are you kidding? Your makeup tutorials are amazing and we're huge fans of your channel!" The girl responded. "Tom, do you think you can take the photo for us?" 

You blushed as you walked over to the girls and Tom nodded.

"Sure thing girls." 

Tom snapped the photo and you smiled. 

"Ok, sorry to cut this short, but we have to go catch a movie which should be showing in a few minutes. It was nice meeting you girls!" Tom says as he wrapped an arm around your waist. 

The two of you climbed into the car and began to drive to the theater. Tom bought the tickets and you sat down after he bought the snacks. Tom smiled and you rest your head on his shoulder as the movie began to roll.

End of chapter

Really short but I wanted to get an update for Y'all and plus I fell in love with this imagine.

I won't be writing ANYTHING related to IW until the end of May because I feel like that is enough time for everyone to see the movie. Please respect everyone who has not seen the movie. But if you would like to talk about the movie with me, feel free to shoot me a pm and I'd be happy to fangirl with you. 

Also, please follow my tom holland edits page on instagram

quackson_hollandedits

Thanks for reading!

-agent_stank