chapter 34

Hailey**

"Miss, I really wish that this is reality." I said to a nurse. "I mean everyone knows that I don't have a twin, or a boyfriend." I said blushing a bit. She sighed.

"Hailey, you don't remember anything that happened in the last seven months." She said.

"Prove it then." I said crossly. She sighed and got up, holding my hand.

"In a dream you wouldn't be able to feel me, right?" She asked.

"I guess." I said. "But maybe in reality someone actually is holding my hand and I'm just thinking or dreaming that you are."

She sighed deeply and put something in my hand. "Go to sleep, and when you wake and find that this is in your hand, you'll know that this isn't a dream."

I then fell into a deep sleep.

///

I woke up after a few hours and checked if the thing in my hand was still there. It wasn't. I scrambled around in my bed and couldn't find it.

A few people came in and smiled. I recognized them from my dream.

"Hi Hailey!" They all said cheerfully.

"Hi guys." I said smiling. "It's kind of funny. I saw you guys in my dream last night."

They all looked at each other confused. "We were here just yesterday." The boy, jack said.

"What's this?" Corbyn asked picking up the thing that he nurse gave me.

"Nothing." I said.

"We missed you so much." Daniel said sadly.

"Yeah, I just wish that I can get out of this hospital soon." I said sadly. The others nodded in agreement.

K so I'm ending the chapter here but I'm going to make the next one rn. And this is going to be when she'll be able to walk again cause I'm getting kinda tired of her not being able to walk around. Okay see ya byeeeee