chapter 88

Hailey**

Keely got here pretty fast and then we went to in n out. Daniel bet me that I couldn't finish a quadruple quadruple so we put fifty dollars on the table.

We saw Jack and valia at a table and we snuck behind Jack and started playing with his hair while valia was looking at us silently giggling. "Whats so funny babe?" Jack asked.

I leaned over the top of his head and looked at him in the eyes and said "hi bitch."

He shrieked like a little girl and everyone at in n out burst out laughing.

"Damn girl you lookin like a snack." Some random guy said behind us. He was looking at valia.

"Hahah i don't know if you can see but i got a boyfriend." She said nervously.

"Mess with my bitch you go through me." Jack said standing up.

"Lax dude." The guy said backing off.

"Ugh I'm starving let's go order our food." Easton said.

///

"Hailey? What are you doing here." Zach said walking in.

"We were hungry." I said. "Did you see the thot." I mouthed and he nodded rolling his eyes.

"Oh shit." Daniel breathed looking in the parking lot. "Did she put a fucking tracker on Jonah?"

"Hey." The thot said walking in and pushing her way through us and to Jonah. Some meat was showing and everyone looked away in disgust. "Ugh. I hate when people give me the look. Anyways, wanna go out sometime? We can have a bit of...fun."

"Uh, no thanks. I'm kinda busy with my fiance." He said.

"Oh, what a shame. But she prolly not as good in bed than me."

"Look, she's the only girl i'd be willing to fuck, not you. And she makes me feel so good-" Jonah started to say before Zach ran to the bathroom. He just blushed. "Uh, that's not the point. But can you do me a favor?'

"Of course baby." She said winking at him.

"Stay away from me. And I know about your relationship with Daniel. Or knew. You used him for clout. And you used him so you can get closer to me. Well guess what i don't care about your shit. You'll never get in between me and my fiance and friends." He said.

Oh shit he knew.

"Maybe you could change your mind after this." She said leaning in.

But the valia pulled her weave out.

BAHAHAJSKKAKSHDBSNABDHDHDHEHEBSB YESSSSS YOU GO VALIA!!! OK so that's the last chapter i'm gonna post for a while. i finally get on vacation tmmr!!

also #7 in wdw.

tysfm ily!!