Chapter 1

Hailey**

"Dad do I have to go?" I groaned.

"Well would you rather stay with Jake?" He asked.

"No!" I yelled. "There are too many people living there."

"Well, bye sweetheart." He said pulling my luggage from the trunk and kissed my forehead. "Hope you have a nice flight."

"Bye!"

///

I was standing outside LAX texting Logan.

Hailey 😂: LOGAN

Hailey 😂: LOGAN

Logan 🐓: IT IS NOT SAFE TEXTING WHILE DRIVING. I JUST LEFT.

Hailey 😂: HURRY UP

Hailey 😂: PLEASE

Logan 🐓: SHEESH

///

Forty five minutes later I saw Logam cruising in his car. "What took you so long?" I demanded.

"What?!" He scoffed. "No hug?"

"Nope. You were late." I heard someone laugh behind me. "Hi Brendan." I said not turning around.

"How'd you know?" Brendan asked pointing the camera to me.

"You guys do this all the time. Now anyways, why were you late?" I demanded. 

"Okay, not gonna lie, but I saw some Logangsters wearing the merch, let's get a replay." He said to the camera.

I sighed. "Jake might've been better."

"JAKE WOULD NOT BE BETTER!"

"Okay, okay." I rolled my eyes and got into the car.

"Maybe it's safer if you drive." Logan suggested. "You have your permit, right?"

"Yeah...."

"Yeah thanks for driving! Just type in my address into the GPS..."

///

Thankfully we got there safely and I saw his new house. "Logan... You actually outdid yourself this time."

As we walked inside I gaped at how messy the house was. "I know right. Beautiful." Logan said.

"More like trashy." I scoffed. He scowled at me. Then Kong ran up to me. "Kong! I missed you so much! How are you? Did daddy abuse you? I know you love auntie more." He licked my face. Then I heard screeching upstairs.

"Fuck you Maverick she is NOT better than me!" Logan yelled upstairs. I heard more screeching. Logan then turned to me. "Yeah he wants to say hi." More screeching. "Fine I'll tell her only if you shut the fuck up! Yeah and he also said that he likes your food better than mine. YOUR WELCOME!"

I laughed. "I think everyone agrees that they like me better than you."

"Come on. I'll introduce you to Andy. He probably has dinner ready." Logan said as we walked in the kitchen. It smelled really good, but it really needed to be cleaned up.

"Ah, there you are Hailey!" Andy greeted me putting spoonfuls of spaghetti into two plates. I took a bite out of it.

"Can you teach Logan how to cook like this?" I asked looking at Logan.

"Hey! I know how to make microwave ramen and how to buy food!" Logan said looking at his watch. "They should be here any minute now..."

"Who?" I asked curiously.