chapter 89

hailey**

we went back to mine and eastons place after the thot situation (did i give her a name yet?) and the ride home was drop dead silent.

"so, um guys..." jonah trailed off.

"i'm pregnant." keely said.

"I KNEW IT!" jack yelled. "MY LITTLE NEPHEWS AND NIECES!!"

"jack guessed it. we're having twins." Jonah said with a wide grin.

"we just found out yesterday." keely added.

me zach and daniel exchanged knowing looks. "wouldn't be surprised." daniel smirked.

"keely do you know what gender?" i asked excited.

"no, but we want to be surprised." she said. out of the blue i hugged her and jonah straining my seatbelt because i wear one. hey you really thought i'd break the law! smh.

"hailey please. let go." jonah strained to say.

"oh, sorry." i said letting go of both of them.

"hailey how come they get a hug but i don't?" Zach pouted at me. i giggled.

"i was planning on giving you a kiss, but i guess a hug will do." i giggled hugging him.

"wait...i want that kiss!" he pouted once again.

"but i already gave you a hug." i said.

"but still..."

"hailey give him an onion ring." valia said passing one over to me. we both laughed and jachary gave us a weird look.

"zachary dean herron. i present you and onion ring." i giggled holding it out in front of me. he leaned out and ate it out of my hand and we all laughed.

"hey corbyn still owes us a watermelon!" daniel piped up.

"yeah..." we all said at the same time.

"ooh. i got an idea." keely said her eyes lighting up.

HUISJHEOANSJEK IM SO SORRY I WASNT UPDATING I WAS ON VACATION. so anyways won't be updating as frequently now cause schools starting soon. and also i got registration tmmr for myself and i gotta be there at 6:30 and on Wednesday for ASB from 6:15-9:45 and also orientation for the new kids from 12-6 ughhhhhh

anyways so on vacation there was this one guy who was low key hot who i kept bumping into and he was really nice. but u know...guys get jealous lmao. we still going strong. also it's not a crime. i don't like him as  crush i just think he's hot. and my bf calls other girls cute but nothing more than a friend.

anndsjsiaokdksm i'm mad at my friend rn bc i was playing fortnite with him and he kept dying and he just sucks.

byeee!