Chapter 51 - Abby

I kneeled between Liv's legs, chest heaving from exertion and desire. Liv arched her back a little, laughing lightly, and that was enough for me. I tipped forward and landed with one elbow at the side of my girl's head. My other hand gripped Liv's jaw so that I could crush our lips together.

I slid my fingers under the waistband of Liv's skin tight Nike pro workout shorts — my favorite type of bottoms to see her in because of her plump ass in them. I palmed the flesh there, and Liv pulled out of the kiss and gasped against my cheek. I smiled breathlessly, pleased with myself. "Take them off, baby."

Olivia shook her head, "tops first." She sat up and pulled her shirt over her head. I didn't hesitate to unhook Liv's bra and slide it over her shoulders. I kissed and nibbled from her throat down her chest until she tugged impatiently at the bottom of my shirt.

Liv groaned lowly. I was delighted in the way our bodies plastered together. I wrapped one arm around my beautiful girl's neck and slid lower to kiss between her breasts. She giggled when my tongue tickled her and hissed at the feel of my teeth.

When Liv's knees drifted apart and her hips started rolling, I climbed back up to kiss her lips. I traced my thumbs around her breasts and looked up, wide-eyed.

"Now?" I gestured at Liv's shorts. She grinned, "you first."

My hips lifted immediately. Liv managed to drag my shorts and panties down off before sitting back to remove her own shorts, much to my dismay because I wanted to do that. Liv sat up and gripped my cheeks to kiss me again. I lead her back down, letting my fingers poke and prod and drag over every inch of bare, damp skin.

"You're so beautiful," I said easily, like I was telling the world that the sky was blue. Liv grinned and lifted her hips, rubbing forcefully.

I choked a groan and dropped my forehead next to Liv's. I turned slightly and kissed her ear, "Olivia Riviera."

"Hmm?"

"You are...gorgeous and sexy and full of trouble," I laughed.

I took the opportunity to shift my hand, Liv went rigid, lost for words, before relaxing and snaking her own hand between our bodies. I love the noises I discovered I could get Liv to make — high pitched whimpers and laughs and hisses and deep groans. After over a year together I was still learning new things about my girl. I love the way her nails scraped along my back, dug into my arm, scratched my head.

Something dug into my back when I finally arched up, crying out, and Liv curled a protective hand around the small of my back and eventually collapsed with my head on Liv's heaving chest. My tongue was still sore, I rolled until my lips were pressed firmly against Liv's breast, and she chuckled.

"We've literally had sex every night for seventeen days straight, munch. I can't anymore," Liv chuckled covering her eyes with her arm.

"Happy birthday, month," I laugh rolling onto my back and intertwining my hand with her free hand. "I honestly wanted to see if we could do it every day leading up to your birthday. I didn't think we could."

"I figured that's what your goal was after eight straight days, I didn't want to be the one to cave and say no but I think I might after today," Liv whined trying to sit up. She had pulled a muscle after we went for it in the pool earlier.

I push Liv back down in bed and slide out of bed, "stay. I'll get you an ice pack," I scoff because never in my life have I had this much sex to the point where one of us got injured. Something about Olivia has turned me into some sort of sex-crazed monkey or as Angie calls us, rabbits.

I walk towards our bedroom door completely naked to go get an ice pack downstairs and I hear Olivia moan, I thought it was from pain so I turn around but instead she's staring at my naked body, "god how can you still want to go after what happen today!?"