Chapter 9 - Abby

Another day in Milan for our second show in the city. We have the morning off and for some reason everyone has their own separate plans for the day, since I joined the tour we've kind of always done the touristy stuff together but today, Angie is off with a few of the band members and Liv is off to spend the morning with Lee...what am I going to do? I mean I have all of Milan right outside those doors but who am I going to go with? This feels weird, it's only been an hour since Liv left and I already miss her. The room smells of her perfume. Yum!

"Hi, mom! Were you sleeping?" I asked my mom, I decided to give her a call since I didn't get the chance yesterday and to be honest I'm stalling from trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my day.

"No, Your dad and I just had dinner. How's everything? How's Milan?"

"It's great! Oh my god! I can't even begin to tell you about all the food I've eaten and this hotel Liv set us up at! I feel like I'm at a museum or something, ma!"

"That's incredible! Your dad and I are loving all the pictures and videos you're sending! He's still mad he couldn't take off work to be at the Milan shows but we'll be with you in a few days for the Madrid shows!"

"I know! I'm so excited to see you guys though. I miss you! Especially since I'm so far from home...Mom...I emailed Eli about the final season. Olivia and I talked about how it was time to end this chapter of my life and this is a good career move."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, I trust Liv. I mean look at her career now and she's much younger than I am. She's an amazing business woman and I want a brand like hers or similar..."

"I believe you, honey. You don't need to justify Olivia to me. I love her and she's been such a great friend and influence on you, both personally and professionally."

"Thanks, ma. I love Liv so much. She's amazing! Did you know I caught her looking up masters programs last night? Like she wants to go back to school and when I asked her about it she simply said 'I love learning about music'. I couldn't even commit to four years at Tisch!" I laughed.

"Goodness, where is she going to find the time to do a master's program? I gotta give it to her though, she's always working on her craft. She's going to rule the world one day and she doesn't even know it..."

"You're right and I would kill to be right by her side during all of this! Just to watch her take on the world. Anyways, gotta go ma, I've found a couple places I want to try out, I read reviews on the food and I'm starving!"

"Okay! Enjoy! Love you, stay safe! Bye, honey!"

"Love you too, ma! Bye!"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I'm so full. Oh my god. I shouldn't have had the pizza and the pasta...and all that cheese. But it was so good and so worth it. But I feel a major food coma coming on. I should walk as much of this food off before I go back to the hotel...Liv won't be back at the hotel for another hour and a half, what am I supposed to do until then? Ugh I miss her so much! I haven't laughed all day because I haven't seen her all day! No one makes me laugh like Olivia Riviera. No one! I can literally feel my heart laughing when I'm with her! Maybe I'll go to the hotel gym, I haven't worked out as much as I wanted while on tour, despite Olivia's 5:30 am workout every. Single. Day. Something about 5:30 in the morning isn't really inviting. How does she fucking wake her ass up every morning? Even after a show! I mean, she usually goes back to sleep after but fucking still!

"Why did I do this to myself????" I panted while running on the treadmill next to Jax, my bass player.

"...because of the pasta. That's why I'm here. Plus everyone loves a svelte bass player," he smirked.