Packing

Marinette
Strangest but coolest! As soon as I entered, mum and dad both said yes.
I questioned them and they replied with that they got a text from the school.
So, now I am up in my room talking to Tikki.

"You should definitely go! Your parents were enthusiastic and Ladybug deserves a vacation," smiled Tikki.
"Then its settled," I smirked.

Ding!
"Who's it from?" asked Tikki.
"Alya. She made a group chat which contains me, her, Nino and Adrien," I informed.

Alya: Hey is everyone going to China???
Marinette: Yep. My parents were so enthusiastic about it!
Alya: well, your mother was born there so...
Nino: I am most certainly going!! 😏
Alya: yay!!!
Adrien: Me too! This is gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!
Marinette: Yep. I'm gonna pack.
Nino: ok...
Adrien: see you guys at school tomorrow!
Alya: yep bye! Mari, when I'm done I'm coming over 😝
Marinette: ok bye.

"Let's start packing!" I cried.

I packed two weeks worth of clothes, her toothbrush, her hairbrush, hairbands, hair bobbles, sleeping mask, pyjamas, her design book, pencils and her tablet.

The next day...
Alya
Everybody showed up to school happy that day. Even Marinette. And she showed up early.
"Hey girl," I smiled.
"Oh hey. I can't wait for Monday," she beamed and dug out her form from her bag.
"Same! It's only a weekend and today away!" I cried.

We walked to class together and saw Adrien and Nino already sat in their seats.
"Oh wow! Make us look like we're the late ones by leaving without us," I said sarcastically.
"Sorry," laughed Nino.

We sat down in our seats and I caught a glimpse of Adrien glancing at Marinette.
"He's hiding something," I whispered to Marinette.
"No he's not. Just leave him alone and let class start," hissed Marinette.
"Fine," I groaned and turned my eyes to Miss Bustier.

Marinette
As the register was called, we had to give in our forms. The only person who is not going to China is Juleka. She said that she could never leave her mother and brother alone for that long and they needed help. Chloe, unfortunately, is coming.