His princess

A/N: THIS SONG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MLB BUT I JUST LOOOOVVVEEE IT!! Anyway, to the story...

Unfortunately, Adrien did not hear Marinette's little comment but he was going to find out anyway.

5th day in China... 8am
Marinette

I changed into a comfortable white shirt, with thin black leggings and blue dungarees.

Adrien was sat on the sofa. Oh boy, I forgot how cute he was. And I'm surprised how I haven't stammered in front of him for ages. He's sooo cute so how can no one stammer in front of him?? Wouldn't it be funny if Chloe stammered instead of me? Lol.

We walked down to breakfast with Nino and Alya.
"So how was the sleepover?" I asked.
"Good, we had a pillow fight," shrugged Alya.
"And?" asked Adrien.
"I asked her out."

After breakfast, Marinette led him to the palace.
"Hello miss," bowed a servant. I led him to my parents' living room.
"Hello Marinette. Hello Adrien," smiled Dad.
"What?" gasped Adrien.
"I...I....I'm t...the p...princess of C...China," I stammered.
"Woah! I'm going to be the date of the princess!" gasped Adrien.
"Yes but you cannot tell anyone! Anyway, your here to get a suit fitted," I hissed.

Servants appeared by his side and escorted him to the dressing room.
I let out a sigh of relief and went into the second dressing room. I tried on two dresses and sighed.
"Don't worry ma'am. We still have five more to try on before the coronation. Get some rest," smiled Mrs Boland. I curtsied and let her have the rest of the day off.
"Your so kind Marinette," cried Mrs Boland and she ran to the front door.

Adrien walked in and smirked.
"Hello Chat," I sighed, my back turned to him.
"What?" he asked. I covered my hand over my mouth and turned around.
"I said Bat. I called you bat for some odd reason," I lied.
"No you said Chat," sighed Adrien.
"No... no I didn't," I chuckled and walked towards him.

He stopped me.
"Marinette?"
"Fine. You remind me of Chat Noir. In fact, the school's that Chat Noir and Ladybug have arrived in China," I groaned and walked towards the limo.