Chapter 10

Elizabeth POV

We got home from the funeral and we went straight to our rooms and layed down in our beds with out saying a word. We haven't really talked about the Bieber's since my fathers death. For a moment we thought our father was killed by them but it turns out that he had a heart attack. I heard a knock on the door and the three of us looked at the door and then I saw Jeff, I was shocked this is the first time I see him in person. I ran towards him and hugged him tight. "What are you doing here?" I whispered in his ear and when we pulled away from the hug he kissed my cheek.

"I couldn't leave my girl alone in this hard times." He caressed my cheek. "Wow, You are even more beautiful in person." I couldn't help but to smile and blushed.

"Thanks." I smiled and he grabs my hand. "Girls this Jeff..My uh boyfriend." I chew on my lower lip and they said hi to him and introduce themselves. Then we walked outside taking a walk in the garden. "Why didn't you call and let me know you were coming?" I asked him.

"I wanted to surprise you,Baby." He grabs my waist and pulled me closer.

"Well I was really surprise." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I have been waiting for this moment for so long." He whispered as he leans in and pressed his lips in to mines softly. He pulled away smiling and I kind of blushed Its our first kiss and it was amazing. "You're so beautiful. How was your first kiss?" He asked, He thinks that was my first kiss..My first  kiss was with..Jason..

" Amazing." I peck his lips and he picks me up and carried me bridal style. 

" I love you, Elizabeth." He said while gazing at my eyes. He loves me..And I was out cheating on him. I never though I would be confused right now, I have always been a loyal girl..And now Its like I don't recognize myself.

"I love you too, Jeff." I kissed his lips and he put me down. 

"Lets go to the hotel?" He asked and I nodded yes. "Your mom is a charm by the way."

"She was the one who let you in?" He nodded yes and I was shocked. Well maybe she likes him because he looks like a man of money, I can't deny it.

"I guess she like you, You can stay here you know? The house is big and you can stay on the guest room." I was kind of nervous now that I think about going to the hotel with him.

" Baby, I want to be alone with you." He kissed my lips passionately and when we pulled away to catch our breath My mom walked out.

"Elizabeth can I have a word with you?" I nodded and walked towards her.

"I swear I didn't know he was coming." I said before she could argue but for my surprise she smiled.

"Why you never spoke about him before?" I shrugged not really knowing what to say.

"I guess I didn't thought I would see him in person. He is not from here he flew here to see me." I explain.

"Oh, Well He can stay here if he wants to." She kissed my cheek.

"He is staying in a hotel." 

"Are you going with him?" She asked.

...

"Can I?" I was now kind of shocked to be honest, my mother is so strict so Jealous and now she is letting me stay with my boyfriend in a hotel..Its weird.

"Why are you letting me?"

"You have been the only one who has brought a guy of our class and I know your dad would've love to meet him." She smile and Now I know why.