Chapter 08

Jason POV

I have been waiting for 30 minutes now and she hasn't showed up. "Sorry I'm late." She sat down next to me and I smile.

"Well At least you came." I chuckled and kissed her lips softly.

"After I had an Argument with my mother but Yeah I'm here." She giggled and looked at  the plate with the cookies and hot chocolate. 

"Its for you." She blushed slightly and Kissed my cheek. 

"That's cute, you remember." She grab a cookie and took a bite.

"So Your mom didn't want you to go out?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Yeah, She is so strict but I always get on her soft side." I admire her beauty I have seriously never seen a nerd so beautiful as her.

" Elizabeth, Be honest do you like me? Would I have a chance with you?" I went straight to the point I want this woman for me only.

" I-I don't know.. I have a boyfriend and my parents only want me with people that have-"

"Money?" I throw in the table all the money I got from Today's deal I made with another leader of a gang.

"Oh God, Jason Put That away, I'm not the one..Its my mom she wants us with people of class." I put away the money and she caressed my cheek. " If it was up to me I would date you  I do like you a lot to be honest." Her cheeks turned a light pink and I Chuckled.

" Well Nerd, I like you too..A lot." I kissed her lips and for my surprise she hugged me tight and staid hugging me for a few seconds it felt good..I felt Like she cared about me something I haven't felt In so long. When she pulled away I grab her hand interlocking our fingers she looks at our hands and then at me and smiled.

"I rented the five parts of Twilight, Lets go?" She laughed. "I'm serious."

"Really?" She seem surprised and I nodded yes. "Uh Sure, You know those movies are romantic right?" 

"What is that suppose to mean? I'm a romantic guy." She burst out laughing and I kissed her cheek. "I'm serious." I pouted and she peck my lips.

"Alright bad boy lets watch romantic movies for you to learn something about it." She giggled and we stand up and walked away.

"Babe, You'll follow me or You can leave your car here and go with me then I'll drop you and you take your car?" 

"I'll go with you." I nodded and walked towards my car. I got in and she staid in front of the car door looking at me. 

"Babe?" I mumbled and she raise her eyebrow.

"And this is why you need to watch twilight." She points at the door and I laughed and open it.

"Sorry My Lady." I peck her lips and she got in then I got in and drove to my house. When we got there we walked inside holding hands and Justin and Derek smirked.

"Hi, Boys." She said shyly and I kissed her cheek.

"Hi, Miss.Jones." They both said ad I glared at them They were making her feel uncomfortable. 

"Can you two go to your room?" I was a question but it came out more as an order. They nodded no  while laughing.

"The Movie is good." Justin mumbled his eyes glue on the tv.

"Just Go to your room." Derek mumbled and I looked at her she was so uncomfterble I could see it in her eyes.

"I promise I'll respect you." I whispered in her ear and we walked to my room. I made the bed real fast while she looked around. "Sorry for the mess."