Chapter 11

Kimberly POV

I woke up and sat down rubbing me eyes and yawning. I notice this isn't my room, I look at my body and saw that I had a boys shirt on, I remove the blanket fast and I Look to my side and saw a Picture in a beautiful frame of Derek with a woman. That woman looked familiar where have I seen her? Oh god I'm in Derek's room. I stand up looking for my dress but no luck, I walked out of the room and saw 3 shirtless bieber's eating breakfast in the table. I clear my throat while chewing on my lip softly they all turn their attention to me. "Good morning." Jason said.

"Good morning." I said softly almost a whispered.

"How are you feeling?"Derek asked.

"Good..Uhmm Where is my..Dress?" I asked kind of shyly.

"Oh I washed it because it was cover with blood when I carried you so now is getting dried." He explain and I nodded.

"Are you hungry?" Justin asked and I nodded no I was a little hungry tho... "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, Where are the keys of my car?" I bit my lip and looked down at my hands.

"Your car is getting fixed, Since my brother broke the window I Paid for a new one. Your car will be here like at 3." Jason explained.

"3? I have to leave now." My hand running through my hair, I wanted to get out of this place now. Derek stands up and grabs my hand but I pulled it away.

"Come." He walked in to his room and I followed him. He closed the door and sighed. "You need to eat something, Kimberly. I can bring you your breakfast here if you want." 

"I want to go home!" I spat and He nodded.

"Fine." He grabs a shirt from the closet.

"Derek..How did I get in this clothes?" I whispered as I felt myself panicking. "Did you..You.." The tears rolled down my cheeks, My hands and body was shaking, My breath was uneven and My heart was beating 10 times faster.

"No! Kimberly I would never do something like that." He tried to get closer but I kept walking backwards. "Kimberly, I swear I didn't do anything, I just change your clothes but I swear I didn't do anything with bad intentions." I was against the wall and everything was a blurr now. "Kimb! Kimberly!" His voice sounded real far away from me. Kimberly!" My legs were so weak My body collapse but he catch me and thats the last thing I saw before everything went black.

I woke up and Looked to my side to see him laying there while reading a magazine. I groan softly as I sat down and he put away the magazine. "Hey, How are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Better.." I mumbled and something caught my attention, His hand was swollen and it had lots of cuts. "What about you?" I asked.

"I'm good, Do you-"

"Your hand is swollen, Those cuts are infected, Derek." I grab his hand to examine it. "Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked.

"I'm fine Kimberly." He chuckled.

"You...You took care of me..Let me do something for you." He smiled wide and Nodded yes.

"You do believe me." He said kind of relieved.

"Sorry..It was just a panic attack." I whispered so embarrassed of the way I acted when he has been nothing but nice with me.

" I know, I would never do something you wouldn't want me to." He stroke my cheek gently. 

"So uh The First Aid kit?" I asked while smiling.

"In the bathroom but my hand is fine." He is so stubborn seriously.