Chapter 15

Derek POV

I can Believe i'm waking up next to this beauty, Last night the girls staid at our place, I know what you are thinking But no I didn't made love to Kimberly even if I wanted to, We are taking things slow. "Stop Looking at me." She mumbled and hide her face on the pillow.

"Why not? You are so beautiful." I whispered and She looks at me.

"I love you, Derek." She peck my lips and sat down, her messy blue hair in her face so she ties it up in a messy bun. 

"You were fine with the messy hair you know." She blushed a little bit and kiss my lips. "I love you baby." She smile and she plays with my hair. "I was thinking on having a new look, Maybe cut my hair."

"No, I love your hair, Baby." She kissed my lips and her hand rome my chest and I moan softly, Just by her touch.

"Okay babe, I won't change it." I peck her lips and She sat down on my crotch straddling me. I moan again and place my hands on her hips, she smirks.

"Good, because you look so adorable doing the hair flip." She giggles and I do the hair flip then wink at her, I caressed her hips with my thumb as I hold her softly  by her hips. I was getting a little turn on and I Think she noticed.

"Lets uh get some breakfast?" I asked and she giggles and bend down kissing my ear.

"How about we play for a little while?" She whispered in my ear and a moan slipt out of my lips.

"I'll love that." I flipped her over taking control now."But I'm in control."

"Aye sleepy heads Get up!!" I heard Justin and I wanted to beat the crap out of him right now.

"We are busy!" I groweld and Kimberly laughed.

"You can fuck later but now its brekfast time." He said and then I heard a smack sound and Justin groans. "Why you got to hit me bro?" 

"Lenguage they are ladies and its not your damn business what they are doing in there" I heard Jason.

"I was kidding."Justin groans and I kiss Kimberly on the lips.

"I guess our playdate is over, Baby." I whispered on her lips before pecking them.

" For now." She kiss my lips.

Jason POV

I was admiring Elizabeth beauty while she sleeps, I never thought I would be this lucky to wake up next to a beauty queen like this. "Babe." I kiss her lips and she open her eyes. "Wow, So beautiful." She closed her eyes again and I started to tickle her belly.

" Stop..Baby." She smile and Kept tickling her. "Babyyyy! Stoop!" She was laughing and  her face was red .

"I love you, Elizabeth." I whispered as I lean in and kiss her lips softly.

"I love you too, Jason." She hugs me. "Thanks for respecting me, Jason. You are a gentleman." She kissed my lips.

"I would never pressure you or do something you don't want me to." I kiss her lips.

"I know baby thats why I trust you." She said and we got off the bed, We walked out of the room and I saw Justin bothering Derek.

"You can fuck later but now its brekfast time." He said something that annoyed me so I smack the back of his head.

"Lenguage they are ladies and its not your damn business what they are doing in there" I  Spat and glared at him. He  said he was kidding but still is disrespectful. We walk to the bathroom and brush our teeths did our business and then walked out and sat down to ear our breakfast that Justin brought for us.

Justin POV

I woke up and This sexy lady next to me was sleeping, I kiss her lips, Then her nose, Then her forehead, then all her face, I shower her with kisses and she giggles. "Justin!"

"Morning sexy." I bit my lip and she got on my lap facing me.

"Morning baby." She kissed my lips and bit my lip softly earning a moan from me. This woman is just perfect for me, She isn't shy, She loves to be all over me just like I do with her and we can't get enough of each other." You are so lucky to wake up next to me." She smirks.

"Oh really and why is that?" I peck her lips and she smiles.

" Because, You have me, You  are with a Jones, baby. I'm a sexy Girl even though I'm not a model but I know I'm the best you have ever had and I know I'm the first woman that has woken up next to you and the first woman that you have woken up by kisses." She was so confident right now I just love how she knows me.

"You're so right. I'm so lucky." I kiss her lips and squeeze her butt. "Usually the model I sleep with doesn't have a nice as$ like you do." I teased and she slapped my chest. "Sorry, Its the truth." I kept joking and she looked mad. "Just kidding baby You are amazing and You are my first love, I love waking up next to you and thank god you are beautiful in the morning and i wasn't surprise to wake up next to a troll." We both burst out laughing and she peck my lips.

"Uh Thanks I guess." She kissed my cheek.

"Now seriously you are so beautiful, I have never seen someone as beautiful as you. I love you, Barbara."

"I love you too, Baby girl." We kissed and got off the bed.

---

We were in the dinning table eating our breakfast, The last one to join us was Derek and Kimberly, he gave me a glare and I chuckled. I didn't mean to sound rude before I was kidding ng. "Morning." They both said.

"Morning." We all said in a sync. I notice how The Jones were wearing our shirts, Its kind of funny.

" So when do we meet our mother-in- law?" I asked and the girls looked at each other while bitting their lower lip. I chuckled as I notice it. "Why you girls bite your lip when you are nervous?" I asked and they sighed heavily in a sync making us laughed.

"You are creeping us out stop that." Derek said and they smile.

"Sorry." They said in a sync again making us burst out laughing.

"Its fine, So?" Jason was serious now.

"Uh..Not now." Elizabeth whispered.

" Why not?" Derek asked.

"Because my mother won't approve about this." Kimberly answered.

" So will be a secret?" I asked.

"We all keep secrets don't we?" Barbara said and We immediately look at each other but Jason shook his head.

"I hope we don't, Because that just..tears relationships..apart.." Jason said awkwardly.