Chapter 16

Barbara POV

We look at each other and sighed. "Ready?" I asked and they nodded, We walked inside and mom looked so mad at us.

"Where have you three been?" She spat like venom.

"We staid at a hotel, We wanted a girls night out and we had a few drinks we didn't felt like driving so we staid in a hotel." I explained. "Don't worry mom I watched the girls and they behaved very well." I was acting like the responsible big sister when I am one of the craziest.

"You should've answer the phone." She spat cold as she slowly calms down.

" Sorry Mother our battery died." Kimberly said and Mother nodded.

"Alright, get ready for dinner because Jeff Parents are coming for dinner at 7." Elizabeth looks at me and her eyes were begging for me to save her from this one.

"But mother Elizabeth and Jeff are not a couple anymore, Remember?" I said softly not wanting to make her mad again.

"Yeah..mom..Remember?" Elizabeth whispered she really doesn't likes to disrespect mother.

"He said he was sorry and he told me you two have been dating for a few months so just give him a chance." Mom kiss her forehead and Elizabeth nodded. "Thanks sweetheart."

"No, Come on! She doesn't even likes the kid why the hell are you making her meet his parents?" Kimberly shout at mom and mom glared at Kimberly.

" Don't get in her business." Mom snapped at Kimberly.

"Aren't you doing the same?" Kimberly Scoffed and mom raise her hand to slap her but I got on the way and pushed her hand away.

"I'm tired of seeing you hitting Kimberly when she is only saying the truth. You know that Jeff tried to rap€ Elizabeth Right? You know She doesn't likes him so why are you forcing her? She is 19 and I'm pretty sure she is allow to choose the man she wants to be with." I hissed and grab my sisters hands and walked upstairs.

"Thanks." Elizabeth whispered to me.

"No problem, You know I'll always have your back." I kiss her cheek and we walked in to our room. "We had an amazing night with the guys and now is freaking ruined all because mom's damn attitude."  I mumble and laid down on my bed.

"I know right?" Kimberly groans. "Mom is a pain in my as-"

"Shut up Kimby." Elizabeth giggled. "I think..I'll just tell his parents what's going on." I nodded and grab my cellphone I had a text from Niall.

'Babe, I miss you :('

"Niall just texted me that he missed me." I sighed and the girls looked at me.

"So?" 

"What do you think?"

" I did loved him but Justin..He made me feel normal you know useful and Niall didn't..Niall thought i was just good on shopping and in bed."

"Oh what an as-"

"Kimberly stop talking so dirty." Elizabeth cut her off and we all laughed.

"Sorry!" She smile.

"Look maybe is time to tell mom the truth, We are dating the Bieber brothers." I said and they both nodded no.

"Mom will flip out!" Elizabeth exclaimed. My cellphone buzzed and When I check the text it was from Jenny Justin ex girlfriend. It was a picture of Her and Justin kissing and the caption of the picture was 'Revenge is sweet ;) '

"What an Asshole!" I shout and the girls stand up and ran towards my bed.

"Oh god! He cheated." Elizabeth snatch the cellphone looking at the picture.