Chapter 12

Kimberly POV

I was wrapped in Seth's arms and my cellphone rung waking me up. He groans and remove his hands around my body, I giggled and answer my phone. "Hello?" My voice was a little raspy since I just woke up.

"Hey, Kimberly its me uh Derek.." He sounded nervous, I sat down and cover my naked body with the blanket.

" How do you have my number?" I whispered not wanting Seth to hear me.

"Your sister gave it to me I hope it doesn't bothers you." I sighed and look at Seth he was still sleeping.

"No...What can I do for you?" I asked while chewing my lip He makes me nervous even threw the damn phone.

" I..I wanted to..know..If you would go..Uh Out in a date with me?" He sounded so nervous it made me giggle. "Please." He added.

" I can't..I'm busy." I cursed the minute I said no, I should've said yes..But I can't I have a boyfriend.

"Babe, Hung up and cuddle in to my chest, I can't sleep with out feeling you." Seth said and I heard a heavily sigh from Derek.

"Yeah..To busy with your man." He hissed and hung up. Now I was feeling so bad, I didn't meant to hurt him, I do care about him but I love my baby and I don't want to lose him. 

"Babe-" I cut him off with a kiss and cuddle to his arms. "I love you princess."

"I love you too, Baby." I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes trying to get some sleep but I couldn't help to feel bad for Derek.

-

"Kimberly, This food is delicious babe." He kissed my hand and I giggled.

"Thanks." I peck his cheek.

"So, Baby have you been drinking?" He asked real serious looking straight in my eyes.

"Nope, I'm clean baby." Its the truth..Well kind of..

"Good, Babe if you keep this way You'll soon meet my parents." He smiled and continue eating, I was pissed right now and I grab my plate and walk in to the kitchen. "Babe I didn't meant it like that." He sighed.

" Oh Really? Then how did you meant it? Are you embarrassed about me?" I spat like venom.

"No, no,no baby, Its just that my parents are strict and if I take you to meet them I want to be sure about us and about you not being a alcoholic He said his tone clearly reflect regrets of his words but It still hurts.

"My Mom is against us because you don't have money like we do and you don't see me hidding you from her, Right?"

"Its not the same, Kimberly." He hissed and I  put my hand on my hip while tapping my feet on the floor. "You have an addiction and I don't have money see the difference? I love you but my parents wants me with a nice girl, From good family and that doesn't have bad habits..Like you do." 

"Oh I see the difference..You just open my eyes Seth." I grab the keys and my cellphone.

"Oh come on! Don't be like this baby." He grabs my wrist tight. 

"Just go and find a normal girl for your parents to meet and be proud of you." I scoffed and tried to release myself from his tight grip.

"Babe you think someone else will deal with your problems? I'm the only one who understands you and that has been there for you always. Believe me nobody will go trough all the things I went with you to just get a damn kiss or sleep with you." He smirks and I slapped him with my free hand.

"Oh Trust me there is someone." I scoff and he pulled me to his chest still his tight grip on my wrist.

"Are you fucking leaving me for another man?" His glare was intense, His jaw clench and his eyes were fill of anger.