Chapter 20

Elizabeth POV

    Ok I'm  driving to Jason's and i'm thinking of what I'm going to tell him. I'm not sure if he's going to be happy or still be mad. I guess I'll find out. I look into my rear view mirror and I see my ex fiances car following me. I speed up and he speeds up to. I take a couple of turns and I lose him. I'm almost to Jason's house I hope he's home we really need to talk.

                ~5 minutes later~

I pull into Jason's driveway and I park the car and walk to the door. I hesitate but knock on the door. Jason answers the door "What do you want? Where's your finance?" He asked. "Ummm I have something to tell you. Can we talk" I say. He says "Why so you can play me again?" I just look down and mumble a I'm sorry. We just stood there for about a minute in awkward silence until I said "can I come in I have to talk to you?" He just stared at me and than said "ok but you have 10 minutes to talk." So I walked in and sat on the couch while he shut the door. He sat down on the other couch. "Ok I don't know if your going to be happy but I broke the wedding off. I never loved him and I never will. I love you and I choose you. It always will be you." He just stared at me he said " your lying". "I'm not I promise. I love you I want you I swear please believe me." I started to cry a little because I thought he didn't love me anymore and didn't want me. Jason stood up and walked towards me and knelt down. "Hey stop crying I believe you. I love you" I looked up at him and he started to get teary. I wrapped my arms around him and than we started kissing and than that lead to making out. He picked me up and started walking upstairs to the bedroom. When he was in front of his door he opened his door and than walked us into his room and shut the door. *Ok if your uncomfortable about sex scenes and r rated things than I suggest you stop reading this part thank you
   He laid me down on the bed and started kissing me. I felt like I was on cloud 9. He started rubbing my boobs and I tugged on the bottom of his shirt giving him a hint to take it off. He took it off and I admired his abs. He smirked "Like what you see". I blushed and said just a little. He took off my shirt and bra and started sucking on my boobs. I was moaning and than he unzipped my pants and took them off. I flipped us around so I was on top. He smirked and said "I like this position."and I said  "Mmm me to" and I winked. I took off his sweatpants and his boxers and I was shocked at how big he is. I smiled and I licked his very large member and he groaned and told me not to tease. I smirked and i put his dick into my mouth and I started bobbing my head up and down going very slow....teasing him. He groaned/moaned and said "Babe stop teasing me" I smiled and said ok. I started going faster and I started to deep throat him. He was moaning and I was getting turned on even more. He cummed all in my mouth. Than all of a sudden he flipped us around so he would be on top. He said "Babygirl you know I don't like a tease" I smirked and said "oops". He started rubbing me through my panties and I started moaning. He took off my panties and started fingering me fast and I started moaning and I shut my eyes and then all if a sudden I felt his tongue lick my clit and that brought me over the edge I was going to cum but than it stopped. I looked at him and said "what the hell" he looked at me with a grin on his face and told me to shh. Than he punded himself into me pussy and he let me adjust to his size for a bit. Then he started going faster and faster. We were both moaning. We started kissing and than we came at the same time. He got off of me and we got under the covers and I laid on his chest.  "Wow that was...." I said. He said "Amazing I know." We smiled at each other than we kissed each other. "I love you Elizabeth." "I love you to Jason" and with that I fell asleep.

*sorry guys for taking so long to update. Love you guys xo*