The Characters

The Characters.

The Bieber Brothers:

Jason --> Bad boy Doesn't care about anybody just his 2 brothers. He is the one who brings the money to the house since he is the oldest one. 22 years old and leader of a gang. Doesn't believe in love just in sluts. (He looks like Justin 2014 with all the tattoos.)

Justin--> A Player trying to score with every beautiful girl that looks like a model. 20 years old Doing his best to be someone big in life, Always Using his beautiful voice to charms the girls. He is a nice boy but he can be bad and sassy if you mess with him. (He looks like Justin 2012.)

Derek--> The sweetes boy in the planet all the girls want him but he only has eyes for a woman that always gets him in trouble. 18 years old trying to win the girl of his dream that its not worth it. (Looks like Kidrauhl 2010.)

The Jones Sisters:

Barbara--> Beautiful, Rich and loves to party. 21 years old Acts like a princess in front of her parents but behind them is a normal teen just wanting to have fun. (Looks like Miley/ With long blonde hair."

Elizabeth--> Daddy Spoiled little girl. 19 years old and is the perfect child Sweet, caring and always listen to her parents just like her parents always listen to her. She is the favorite daughter. (Looks like Selena.)

Kimberly--> The serious one. 18 years old going trough some stuff that made her only rebel. Never listen to her parents and always do what ever she wants. Has her bad habits and only care about herself. (Looks like Demi with Blue hair.)