Chapter 18

Kimberly POV

I woke up wrapped in Derek's arms once again, My mom must be pissed that I'm sleeping out of the house. I remove the blanket and stand up stretching my body. "Come back to bed eyes closed.

"I'm going to get some water." I peck his lips and walked out of the room. Jason was in the kitchen shirtless and when he saw me he smile. "I'm thirsty..Can I get some water?" I asked kind of shyly.

"Sure, This is like your house you don't even have to ask." He grab a glass and puts some water with ice. "Here you go."

"Thanks, Jason." I smile and grab the glass of water taking a sip from it.

"No problem, How is my brother? Still in pain?" He asked.

"Oh no, He is fine just some bruises but fine." I smile and bit my lip I really wanted to ask if he talked with Elizabeth but its not my business.

"Kimberlyy!!" I heard Derek shouting my name. "Babee!"

"Your man is calling." He smirks and I giggled.

"Yeah, he can't live with out me." I winked and walked back to Derek's room. "What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"Lay down." He reach out his hand and I grab it as he pulled me on the bed with him. "I love you."

" I love you too." I kiss his lips and he bit my lower lip softly earning a moan from me in to the kiss.

"Kimberly, We need to talk.." He sighed and We both sat down now gazing each others eyes, I coukd see he was worried.

"About?"

"That night you drank, It was my fault and I really don't want to keep secrets between us." He grabs my waist and pulled me on his lap facing him. "You don't remember anything that happened. We made love and after that we were in my bed about to make love again but you saw this picture and recognized my mother." He showed me the picture and I couldn't recognize her.

"I don't know who she is." I whispered.

"Baby, She is the woman your father rap€d a long time ago." It all clicked now, I remember a few things, The Bieber's revenge..

"The Bieber's Revenge." I said softly almost a whispered and tried to get off him but he had a tight grip on me.

"Baby listen to me first." I calmed myself down and nodded for him to talk. "Look Yeah we did went there for revenge on your father, We hated him for what he did to my mother..Because of him my parents got in to a fight and then when my mom told my father about what your dad did..They got in the car real mad and the next thing we know they are dead..They had an accident..We were kids Kimb, Jason took care of us and we promised that we would take revenge. When we went to that house we never thought we would found love..with a Jones but it happened and I don't regret it."

"Did you acomplish your revenge?" I snapped at him.

"Well..He is dead." He mumbles and I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips.

"He deserved it.." He looks at me kind of shocked of what I just said but I didn't love my father, Jesus Christ he gave me to my uncle to rap€ me. 

"You aren't mad?" He whispered on my lips.

"No, If the revenge had nothing to do with me or my sisters falling for you guys, its fine with me."

"No, I swear you girls weren't part of the plan." He burst out like if he was scared to lose me. "I swear."

"I believe you but just don't tell none of this to my sisters because they won't forgive your brothers." He nodded and kissed my lips.

"I love you." He grab the hem of my shirt and started pulling it up but right there then door slammed open and it was My sister Barbara.