Chapter 13

Elizabeth POV

"It has been two damn days and he doesn't leaves the house." I groan really annoyed at Jeff. He still acts like if we were a damn couple when I really just want to punch him and sent him back where he came from.

"Calm down sister." Kimberly said.

"I can't calm down, I lost Jason because of Mom and Jeff, If she likes Jeff that much then why the hell doesn't she dates him." I scoffed and made the girls giggle. "I'm serious." I couldn't help to not smile and ended up laughing.

"Look, Jason was kind of mean to be honest, He really doesn't know how mom is so he didn't have to broke up with you like that." Barbara spat and I nodded agreeing with her.

"Yeah mom is a mean troll who is always bugging us, Specially me." Kimberly mumbled and I sighed.

"She just wants the best for us..For our future.." I said softly not wanting to keep speaking bad of my mother after all she has always been there for me and always has been so caring since I am her favorite.

"She just wants to manipulate you like she always done." Kimberly spat and I gave her a shut up look.

"You know Kimberly you are a brat, Mom has been there always for us and you are so mean and rude to her, it really annoys me how you always talk about her...She is our mother after all and she has raised us well for us to be talking behind her back specially you Kimberly. She is a great mother not perfect but great." Kimberly stands up and lift her shirt up showing her back, me and Barbara gasped as we saw her back cover in bruises they look like they were healing but they were still noticeable.

"Yeah, Great." She spat and walked out of the room. 

"Damn it. I hate fighting with her." I mumble to Barbara.

"Wow, mom cross the line this time." I agreed with her.

"I need to talk to her and know why she did that to Kimberly." I open the door and kimberly was standing there looking down the stairs. "Kimb-"

"Don't say anything to her of what you saw." She whispered.

"What? Why not? What she did was wrong she hurt you-"

"Its fine, just keep your mouth shut." She walks away leaving me here speechless why the heck won't she let me tell mom? 

"Hey cutie." Jeff hugged me from behind.

"Eww! Let  go of me." I got away from his arms and he chuckles. "Why are you doing this? Just get out of my life, Jeff."

"Why are you so dramatic? A couple days ago you loved me and now you are acting like this? You played me and nobody plays with me because guess what baby?" He smirks.

"What?" I spat really annoyed at him.

"I always win." He spank my butt and walked away fast knowing I would probably slapped him on the cheek what a coward.

Derek POV

"Jason, Go talk to her." He shook his head and I stand up standing in front of him blocking the tv for him to pay attention to me. "You really don't know what her mother is capable of doing if she doesn't listens to her." 

"And you do?" He hissed.

"Yes, I do because my girlfriend got beat up with a belt by her mother." I almost shout at him for being so dumb and breaking up with Elizabeth the only girl who he has really cared about.

"Kimberly?" He whispered with a worried tone and I nodded yes. "But why?"

"Her mother is really strict I guess." I sighed and got out of the way, when I heard a knock on the door, I walked towards the door and open it. "Kimb, whats wrong?" I pulled her in to a hug and she cried on my chest.