Chapter 04

···· Kimberly's Point of View····

I walked outside and Saw that boy again, The boy I slapped and freaked out last week,How Embarrassing. I walked towards him I know he is busy with his brother's working but I need to apologize to him. "What can we do for you, Beautiful?" His brother Justin I think its his name said. Ugh is he flirting or is he just annoying?

"I need to speak with your brother, Derek I believe is his name." I force a smile and he nooded.

"Aye, Lil bro is for you." He smirked He must be thinking that I like him, How stupid.Derek walked towards me all sweaty. Eww!

" What can I do for you, Jones?" He took off his shirt and wipped off his sweat I can't denie he has a nice body but Still gross so sweaty.

"I Just wanted to apologize for the way I acted last week." I chew on my lower lip so embarrassed. 

"Its fine, You were drunk and drugged so I understand." Oh my god how does he knows that I was drugged? How embarrassing.

" Y-You Notice." I stutter and he nodded.

"Yeah, So did your parents caught you?" He gave me half smile kind of a smirk and I just smiled.

"No, I'm a sneaky girl." I giggled and cover my mouth Its weird I have nice teeth's but I don't like to show them when I laugh.

" Well good for you because you would've been in so much trouble your parents look like..uh..Scary." He bit his lower lip and his beautiful brown eyes looked amazing in the sun light. 

"Well they are, That's why You can't say a word of what you saw, Please." He nodded yes and did a hair flip that made me smile it was so cute.

" I won't, Don't worry." He winked.

"Kimberly, What are you doing out here?" I heard my dad spat from behind me.

"Its our secret but you should really stop with the drugs-"

"Don't get in my business." I cut him off I was annoyed at him getting in my life who is he to judge? I need an Escape and that's exactly why I drink and do drugs. I didn't notice until my dad put his arm around me that I was staring at Derek and he was staring back.

"Kimberly go inside." I pushed my dad's hand off me I feel disgusted when he touches me after what he did to that poor woman. I walked inside the house and my mother walked towards me really mad.

"Why where you talking to the employee?" She raised her eyebrow and tried to scare me with her glaring.

"Because I was just asking if they were thirsty, okay? Don't get in my life mother its not like you care much." I storm upstairs to my room and Elizabeth was staring out the window.

"What's your problem?" She asked me and sat down next to me.

"Nothing, Just mom as usual." I mumbled and she laughed.

"I know, So I saw you talking with Derek." A smirk played on her lips and I immediately shook my head.

"No way, He is gross and looks like 12.. plus I love Seth." Seth Hasn't talked to me since he broke up with me in the party, It hurts a lot I want him back in my life he made me happy even tho I have my problems..

" He didn't look like 12 from up here." She giggled. "He's Sexy."

"He is adorable not Sexy." I corrected her and she grabbed my hand pulling me up and walking towards the window.

" What about Jason?" She bit her lip while looking at him.

"He looks like a bad boy to be honest. Don't tell me you like one of the Biebers?" I waited for her answer and she thought of it for a few minutes.