Chasing Life

Hey guys im Kat! I am writing this story in dedication to my first best friend Megan who died 8 years ago. R.I.P Megan, this one's for you. ( PS this is not in regards to the TV show " Chasing Life", im using this for other purposes.) I hope you enjoy this story, I update Monday's and Friday's every week. Stay unique my little kittens!! :D

             Chapter 1- Safe Haven.

Imagine....

You're at the park, the warm summer breeze through your hair, the laughter of children, and your sitting under an old willow tree reading Safe Haven, its an assignment for your college. You glance up to see the beautiful landscape until you feel someone wrap there arms around you, Connor. As you look up to see who it is, you see him looking down at you smirking. Connor is your boyfriend of 2 years and you love him dearly. " Hey babe. Shouldn't you be filming your next video for YouTube, not that I don't enjoy your company or anything." he chuckles and sits down next to you resting his head on your shoulder. " Since you brought up my video, I was planning on filming it with you. The Girlfriend Tag, is that ok?" I smile and nod as I look further into the landscape admiring the beautiful sunset. As you were about to continue reading you see him staring at you. " What? Is my make-up smudged?" he laughs and shakes his head, staring deep into your eyes. " I love everything about you Meg, from your gorgeous blue eyes to your long brown hair, you are simply FRANTASTIC and I hope you know that." you blush instantly even though you've been dating him for 2 years. " No im not Connor, why do you think I wear make-up all the time." he grabs your hand and kisses it which makes you smile slightly then frown again. " You shouldn't wear make-up to satisfy other people, who cares what they think and personally I think you look beautiful without make-up. Even at your worst you'll still look beautiful no matter what." You feel as if your heart skipped a beat and your eyes start to get glossy. He continues, " Why can't you just be the same girl I fell in love with 2 years ago, the girl who would walk around our apartment in one of my shirts and yoga pants with her hair tyed up in a messy bun. That's the girl I miss, when you didn't used to wear make-up and care about what other people thought about your appearance. You've changed Megan not in a good or bad way just in a different way. Please go back to being the girl I know and love, please." your now crying and Connor wipes away your mascara-filled tears with his thumb. " Y-yo-our right Connor. I-I-I have changed, not for me b-bb-ut for other people. I just want to f-f-fi-t in you know, its like high school all over again." he frowns and scoots closer to me, wrapping his arms around me in a comforting hug. " Forget high school Megan, they were nothing but ignorant ass holes who picked on you because they were jealous of your beauty and wished that they can be you. There's no need to change for anyone but yourself ok?" I wipe my remaining tears and nod burrying my face into Connor's chest. " Im sorry that I changed, as I said I just wanted to fit in and I didn't  know what I was thinking at the time. Im sorry." He lifts up my chin with his finger and kisses me sweetly then says, " There's no need to say sorry ok, you did nothing wrong. You just wanted to fit in, that's perfectly understandable." you frown once more at the thought and stand up because your back started hurting. " Hey! No frowny faces, tomorrow is your 22nd birthday. You should be excited!" you start laughing at his cheesy comment and think to yourself, ' What am I doing for my birthday?'  As you start walking away Connor grabs your hand and entwines your fingers. Well then. You two get back to your apartment and all of a sudden your phone buzzes. You walk over to the counter and pick it up; 2 missed texts. Uh Oh. You check who they're from and it was Andrea. Andrea is Kian's girlfriend from O2L on YouTube. You slide your screen so you can get to your wallpaper of You and Connor kissing then you press Recieve for the text messages.

Andrea- ( At 2:25pm) Heyy babe! Wanna hang out today so we can go early birthday shopping!! :)

Andrea- ( At 3:15pm) Hey Megan. Kian and I got into a fight, can I come over please? I can't be in the same house as him without wanting to strangle him. :(