Chapter 13-14

Chapter 13-  Babysitting.

Megan's POV:

I got a text from my boss asking if Connor and I can babysit his 2 kids. We agreed then went to their gorgeous house. " Who are you?" said a little boy who looked like he was 6. " I'm your babysitter Megan and that's Connor." Connor smiles and waves. The boy lets us inside and then I see Mr. Vance. " Megan! I'm so glad your here there is a list of information for the kids and the numbers you can contact us by. Sorry I'm in a rush bye kids be good for Megan." they nod and hug their parents then they leave. " What is your name sweetie." he says shyly, " Jackson" I shake his hand, " Nice to meet you Jackson, I'm Megan." he blushes then I leave and go talk to the little girl in the other room. " what's your name hon." she smiles widely, " Aria." I smile, " Its nice to meet you Aria. I'm Megan." she hugs me and we just sit at the table and talk.

Connor's POV:

I sit on the couch next to Jackson and say, " I noticed you blushed back there!" he looks down in embarrassment, " Shes pretty." I smile, " I know, she is beautiful, and we happen to be engaged. " He nods and says, " Where is your pretty girl at anyway." I shrug until I hear giggles coming from the kitchen. " What's going on in here ladies." they get silent and sip their lemonade. " Nothing babe." Megan says innocently. " Wanna make cupcakes then watch Disney movies." they both nod and we start making cupcakes. " Connor!" I look around and get flour blowed in my face. " The cold never bothered me anyway." Megan and Aria sing together. Let's just say it turned into a flour fight.

             Chapter 14- Slumber Party.

Megan's POV:

I get a call from my boss asking if I can stay the night since they will be home tomorrow at 3. I agree and tell Connor. " Aria! Jackson!  We are staying the night!" they get excited then Aria squeals, " SLUMBER PARTY!!!" I laugh and nod. The slumber party was fun we did each others hair and make up. I painted her nails since mine were already done. We played on the Xbox Kinect and Wii. We watched movies and ate lots of popcorn then I put the kids to sleep. Tonight was really fun, the kids and I are really close now I hope I get to babysit them again soon. Connor wraps his arms around me as I slowly drift to sleep at the great memories of today.

Hey guys it's Kat! I'm rereading the book The Fault In Our Stars by John Green ( Amazing author) for no apparent reason. Anyways the Song of The Day is A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. and the Question of The Day is "If you could be any famous person for one day who would you be?" Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :D

                             ~ Kat <3