Chapter 39-40

Chapter 39- Back to School.

Megan's POV:

Today Violet and I are going to the mall to get her school supplies. My baby girl is starting 2nd grade in 6 days, she is growing up too fast. " Violet! Are you ready princess?!" she runs down the stairs with Connor following, " I'm ready mommy. SHOPPING TIME!!!!" Such a typical girl. I grab my purse and chuckle, " What's so fun about shopping? It's not like you're paying." she smirks at me and points her finger at me, " Exactly! That's why I love shopping." I cock an eyebrow at her, " Ok then. We are so not getting ice cream on our way out. Scratch that I totally want ice cream." we all laugh and Connor kisses me causing Violet to say ewww. I pull away and chuckle, " Violet, do you ever want a boyfriend?" she shakes her head and covers her eyes. I nod in satisfaction, " That's what they all say. Trust me, i've been there. And then came your dad, and I suddenly wanted a boyfriend. Connor I blame you!" he puts his hands up in defense, " I can't help that i'm super desirable. But I had my eye on one girl and one girl only. That was you." I smile and kiss his cheek, " Thanks babe. Well we should get going, wanna tag along?" he sighs and pokes Violet's nose, " I'll come along BUT we can't go to Victoria's Secret. It's a torture chamber for men, promise?" Violet promises and then all eyes are on me, " I promise." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we get Violet's school supplies, we decide to shop for school clothes. " Violet, do we have any Pink perfume at home? Or have you used it all by now?" she looks at me and smiles sheepishly. " You little sneak, well hopefully its on sale. I might just buy you one of your own." Connor looks at the store and says, " I thought you guys promised, No Victoria's Secret." we nod and Violet says, " It's not Victoria's Secret, it's Pink. Read the sign." I stare at her and cross my arms over my chest, " That was rude. Apologize to your dad." she frowns and apologizes to Connor. " Babe are you gonna come inside?" Connor shakes his head and says, " I'm gonna go to Hollister next door. I need some clothes as well. Meet me there?" I nod and he leaves. After we buy our perfumes, we go into Hollister. I bought 2 pairs of skinny jeans, a few tanks, and like 5 rompers. Now I just need some cardigans from Forever 21 then i'm set.

Connor's POV:

Shopping with women is difficult. After we finished shopping, we went to the food court and ate some Taco Bell. " So Violet, excited for your first day of school?" Megan says as she sips her soda. Violet has taco sauce all over her mouth causing me to laugh, " I agree with your mom, 2nd grade is a big deal." she wipes her mouth and sips her lemonade, " I'm nervous. What happens if no one likes me..." Megan and I look at each other then back at her. Megan wraps her arm around Violet, " You are exquisite. Everyone will love you, I promise. I've been your mother long enough to know that you, Violet Franta, are the coolest kid alive. Anyone would be lucky to be your friend and if they take that for granted, well it's their loss not yours." I smile at them and kiss Violet's forehead, " She's right. You're an amazing kid Violet, we're very grateful to have you. Just be yourself and remember, Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." she nods and hugs us tightly. I love these family moments even if it's in a food court in the mall.

Violet's POV:

Once we get home from the mall, I see Andrea sitting on the doormat. " ANDREA!!!! Look I got a penny board!!" she smiles and shouts, " Super cool! You know how to ride it?" I shake my head, " No. But mommy's gonna teach me today, are you gonna spend the night?" she chuckles and says, " Yes, I am spending the night. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here!" she hugs me tightly and I hug back, " Wanna help me put my things in my backpack?" Andrea nods and we go inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mommy! Are you ready?" I yell from the front door. Mom comes downstairs with her penny board and so does Andrea," Yupp. Let's start this lesson!"  I smile and grab my penny board while walking outside.

          Chapter 49- First Day of School

Violet's POV:

Today I was going to school. I'm nervous considering I've never gone to a school before. After I get ready and eat breakfast, I grab my backpack and yell, " Mommy! Daddy! Are you guys ready?" Mom comes downstairs and smiles, " I can't believe that my little bundle of sunshine is going to 2nd grade. Can you please stay young forever!" I giggle and hug her tightly, " It's ok mommy, I'll be alright I promise." she sniffles and dad comes out from the kitchen and hugs us, " You ready for school princess?" I smile and nod. Dad smiles and says, " Ok then. Let's go." He drove me to school with mom, and let's just say things got... emotional.

Megan's POV:

I kneel down and hug Violet while kissing her forehead, " Be good princess and stay safe." Violet kisses my cheek and nods, " I will mommy I promise." I give her one last hug, " You should get to class. I love you Violet, see you after school." she smiles and puts on her backpack, " Love you mommy." she runs off and goes inside the building. I sigh and go inside the car with Connor. He puts his hand on my thigh and weakly smiles at me. I miss my little girl.

*********************

Hey guys it's Kat! Sorry I'm a little behind, but I'll make it up to you guys somehow. Anywhoo the Song of The Day is Move Along by All American Rejects. And the Question of The Day is, " Are you excited to watch If I Stay?" Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :&

                           ~ Kat <3