Chapter 27-28

Chapter 27- Oh No.

Megan's POV:

Before I get ready to go to the beach with Connor, I get my filming camera ( And yes I have 2 different cameras, don't judge). I turn it on then say in a british accent, " Heeellloooooo! Just kidding, hey guys its Megan. As you guys might notice im not in my filming room, im in a hotel with Connor. We went to San Diego today with some friends and so I decided for todays video, that im going to do a thru my eyes vlog. I'll be posting it tonight, have a FRANTASTIC day I love you all byyeee." I close the camera and put it on the counter. I put on my bikini then put a Urban tunic open-knit, oversized T-shirt on with some sandals{http://www.google.com/urlsa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=Q29KY2zyG1J_rM&tbnid=CkpChKnLs79TuM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hercampus.com%2Fstyle%2Fcover-style-20-cutest-pieces-wear-over-your-swimsuit&ei=0MjNU9fJGIa_8gGf4CIDA&bvm=bv.71198958,d.b2U&psig=AFQjCNEtWfsuFzYUfvMHXb04lW3qWTjY5g&ust=1406081609750095} While Connor changes I go to the bathroom and straighten my hair then put on some waterproof Mascara and Eye Liner. Connor comes out with only swimtrunks, I smile and say," Missing something?" he thinks for a moment then leaves and comes back with 2 towels and sun block. He smiles and hands me my towel. " Thanks babe, ready to go?" He nods and grabs his camera as do I then we head to the beach.

Connor's POV:

As we get to the beach we go to the bar and Megan gets out her camera and points it at us " Hey guys its Megan! We just got to the beach and its super hot out here, I swear i'm melting like Olaf. So here's the plan, i'll vlog everything I did today and then Connor will help me edit and stuff then i'll post it by tonight. So yeah I love you all so much, byyyee!" she blows a kiss to the camera then turns it off. " You are something else." I say while chuckling. She smiles while putting her hand on the side of my face and kissing me softly, " I love you." " I love you too." I wrap my arms around her waist giving her a hug, I feel her smile against my chest. I can't wait to marry this girl.

Megan's POV:

As everyone goes for a swim besides me, I sit back on my chair and read The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I feel a slight breeze behind me, before I can look up to see who it was, I am being lifted up and thrown over someone's shoulder, " Connor!!! Put me down!" we both start laughing and he says, " Ok!" He sets me down in the sand, thank God my book would've gotten soaking wet. I put my book down then I take off my T-shirt throwing it on my chair. Once again Connor puts me over his shoulder and runs to the water, " Connor, don't you dare-" within seconds he dropped me in the water.  I get out of the water to see a laughing Connor, " You are so dead!" I start chasing him around the whole beach until I got close enough to where I jumped on his back, clinging on for dear life. I shift around so that im now in front of him with my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs wrapped around his waist. He chuckles then wraps his arms around my lower back and pulls me into a rough kiss, I smile into the kiss then we pull away breathless, " I'll be right back im gonna go to the bar and get a drink." he nods and then I go to the bar.

Connor's POV:

 After a while of tanning in the sun, ( Yeah right, like I actually tan) I decide to go to the bar, I highly regret it. " Megan..."  She turns around from kissing some random dude who ive never seen in my life," Connor its not what it looks like-" " How could you do this to me? You are freaking cheating on me, I gave you everything and you do this, how could I be so stupid?!" I don't give her a chance to speak I just turn around and leave the bar, as I do I hear her yell, " Connor wait, please!" I stop and turn around, " Why should I, you cheated on me with some asshole. We are supposed to get married soon, why would you do something so freaking stupid." she looks offended, " I think the only stupid person here is you, you honestly think I would cheat on you? I've wanted to be with you for as long as I could remember and I finally have you, why the hell would I want to screw that up. And the worst part is you don't trust me-" " I do trust you!" She snorts, " If you do trust me, you wouldn't accuse me of cheating.  Am I right?" I look down to the floor then back up at her, " yeah." She nods and says quietly, " Well since you don't trust me maybe we shouldn't be together." Oh No. That's where everything goes wrong. " Maybe we should." I say back, barely a whisper. Her eyes are glossy as she takes off her ring; takes my hand and puts it in my palm. I shed a single tear and she wipes it away with her thumb, " I'm sorry." With that she turns around and leaves me standing there in complete shock. What have I done.

                                                   Chapter 28- What Have I Done?

Megan's POV:

                                                 Connor + Megan= Forever.

Yeah, that's what I thought until now. My whole world is crumbling down because of my stupid ex boyfriend Brady, if he didn't kiss me I wouldn't be this damn broken. I go back to the hotel; pack up my bags and leave before anyone noticed I left. Why didn't Connor fight for me, did he really not love me at all?  As I sit on the bus I put in my ear phones and listen to the most depressing songs I can find as I look out the window. Goodbye San Diego.

Connor's POV:

I run back to the hotel room and I find a note on the counter. She left, she really left. The worst part is I let her slip through my finger tips. How could I be so stupid, why would I agree to end things with her for God's sake I love her. No the correct word is im in love with her and now I can't get her back. I have to leave before I lose her for good. I write the guys a note and I get on the next bus that'll take me back home. Megan here I come.

Megan's POV:

As I get home I pack all of my things and leave. One problem, where the hell am I gonna go? I call Harry and he answers, " Hello?" I take a deep breath, " Hey Harry. Is it ok if I come over I really need someone to talk to." " Of course love, see you soon then?" I grab my keys, " See you soon." I hang up and grab my stuff putting it in the car then I go over to Harry's. " Thanks for letting me come over Hazza, I have nowhere else to stay." he looks confused, " As in you are homeless." I nod and look to the ground, " Some what. Let's just say Connor and I aren't together anymore..." he pulls me into a hug and wipes away some of my stray tears, " Well you can stay here for as long as you like. The lads won't mind they love you, we all do." I hug him tighter and say, " I'm so glad that I met you guys, your my true family." He smiles and lets me inside. After I told the guys what happened, the rest of the night we played games, drank ALOT, watched movies, and ate our hearts out. God I love these guys, I truly feel at home.

Hey guys its Kat! So there is a bit drama between Connor and Megan, will they move past it or will it tear them apart? Who knows, its a cliff hanger! Anywho the Song of The Day is When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. And the Question of The Day is, " Would you rather go scuba diving or sky diving? Both is not an option." Stay unique my little kittens, Love ya guys! :D

                                                                      ~ Kat<3